*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851752-A-Summer-of-Laughter/cid/1957329-Lets-head-to-the-beach-I-want-to-work-on-
by The X
Rated: GC · Interactive · Entertainment · #1851752
Read the story of a tickling-obsessed young man during his summer break.
This choice: Let's head to the beach, I want to work on my tan.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Let's head to the beach, I want to work on ...

    by: Carnivore
"Let's go to the beach!" Leslie says, jumping up enthusiastically. "I want to work on my tan. I'm all pale, and it's so nice and sunny here. And the beach here is so great! Let's go!" Leslie quickly starts rummaging through her bag, presumably looking for a swimsuit. I shook my head, and realized its going to be tough keeping up with her. Leslie gave out an "Aha!" and help up the two halves of a dark green bikini. "Alright, I'm going to go bed changed. Go get your trucks on, what're you waiting for?" She said, already moving to the bathroom to get changed.

Deciding that there was no stopping her, I went to my room and got out my blue swim trunks and changed into them, also putting on a white t-shirt and a pair of flip flops. Good beach clothing. I started thinking about what else I should bring along, but before I could give it any real thought I heard Leslie yell from downstairs. "Alright, I'm ready, let's go! Time's a-wasting!" I hurried downstairs to find Leslie standing in the living room in her bikini. Her tall, statuesque figure looked very, very good in it. She was in great shape, and my eyes were drawn away from her face. Her top hugged her breasts nicely, giving an alluring amount of cleavage. And her toned tummy was fully exposed, and I felt my fingers twitch at the urge to reach out and try to tickle her. That long, shallow depression of her bellybutton, the curves of her hips, the slightest indication of her abs underneath her smooth, pale skin. I bet I could really get her if she wasn't expecting…

"Hey! Earth to dufus!" Leslie called out, snapping me out of my reverie. "My eyes are up here, y'know. I know how awesome I look, but try to keep a handle on those hormones." I blushed and looked away as she teased, but she consoled me, "Hey, it's cool. I know how irresistible I look." She winked at me, and I playfully punched her arm.

"You're a dork." I told her simply, recovering my wits. "C'mon, I'll drive us over there." The two of us got in the car my parents had left for me. Leslie reclined in the passenger seat and relaxed as I drove us to the beach, taking the easy twists and turns west to towards the ocean. It was a quick drive, and before we knew it we were at the beach.

Surprisingly, there weren't many people there, despite the warm and sunny day. I could see some girls playing beach volleyball off to the side. It looked to be an intense competition, although I noticed a girl on the sidelines who reached over to tickle one of the players at a critical moment, leading to her missing the ball. Interesting rules. Here and there were people lying on blankets or playing in the shallows, but there was plenty of beach space to go around. I looked up to see the steep stairway that led up the cliff towards the mansions that overlooked the ocean. Man, it'd be cool to be in one of those.

"Crap!" I heard Leslie mutter. "We forgot sun screen. I'm not going to get tan now, I'm just going to turn into a lobster." We got out of the car and started heading toward the beach, and I realized that she was right, we had completely forgotten sun screen. Well, maybe if someone hadn't been so eager, I would've thought of it.

"Well, if you get all red, I promise to rub aloe on you." I tell her consolingly. Thankfully I don't burn easily, so I wasn't too worried, although I should probably wear sunscreen.

"Yea, I'll bet you'd like that." Leslie retorts playfully. "Wait, wait! Look over there, someone's selling suncreen!" She looked to be right, at the edge of the sand was a table with a woman standing beside it. Getting closer, it looked like she was handing out free samples of some new brand of sunscreen. I picked up a bottle and examined it. "Cosqui 75! Protects from the sun! Sensitive skin!" The bottle said simply. Apparently this stuff was for people with sensitive skin? That didn't really sound like me, but as long as it protected against UV, I supposed it didn't really matter.

"Would you like a free sample?" The woman asked, making me turn my attention to her. She was a shorter girl, about our age. She had jet black hair of chin length in kind of a Cleopatra haircut. She was wearing a golden yellow bikini that showed off her attractive figure. As much as my eyes would be naturally drawn to the curves of her lovely figure, I was struck by her eyes. They were… yellow, which I didn't think was an eye color.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carnivore (UN: carnivore318 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The X has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851752-A-Summer-of-Laughter/cid/1957329-Lets-head-to-the-beach-I-want-to-work-on-