*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854193-Gaining-Control/cid/1597774-alter-the-joggers-weights-to-200lbs
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1854193
One day Sam finds a remote that lets him make women gain weight. What will he do?
This choice: alter the jogger's weights to 200lbs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

alter the jogger's weights to 200lbs

    by: Unknown
Sam thinks 200lbs is really hot on girls and adjust their weights to that size. Sam then realizes he can make all the town's girls the way he wants them. He could be with a girl and fatten her up and even be with her thin since Sam likes both fat and thin girls, he's just tired of only thin girls. Sam then thinks of possiblities his next door neighbor's wife who is probably lounging in her backyard pool in her bikini, girls at the gym, the cute girl from work, girls at the food court, so many choices in his head. But as he walks away a group of twigs walk by and see the 200lb joggers and are grossed out. Sam then...

You have the following choices:

1. punishes twigs

*Noteb*
2. goes to neighbor

3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Writer Extrordinaire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854193-Gaining-Control/cid/1597774-alter-the-joggers-weights-to-200lbs