*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On a night like any other...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855831-Slumber-Party-Poker/cid/1297782-On-a-night-like-any-other
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1855831
Kaylee Jacobson is hosting a strip poker game at her party. Somehow you get involved.
Chapter #1

On a night like any other...

    by: undeadclown
         Kaylee Jacobson's parents were away. As one or both of them were usually present most nights, this offered the 17 year old teenager a rare opportunity of freedom. She wasted no time in calling her three closest friends over for an impromptu slumber party. The four of them had been planning on getting together like this for a while, but until now they hadn't had the chance. The group hadn't had a chance to get wild in a long time, so this had been a long time coming.

         At school that day, the four had decided that the night's activity would be strip poker. Despite being close friends, most of them had never seen the others in so much as underwear before. Kaylee certainly hadn't. So it seemed like a bit of naughty fun. What would come of it? None of them knew, and that's the way they liked it. The night was young and everything was ready.

Kaylee Jacobson: a rather pretty high school junior. Her hair is a shoulder length rich, dark brown, and her chest an ample c-cup. She's sociable and sometimes a bit bratty, but not overly bitchy about it. She's pretty and she knows it, but she is the most loyal of friends, and nice to those that know her.
Clothing: white tennis shoes, socks, a white outer blouse, a light pink under-blouse, a pair of stylish slim cut jeans, black lace bra, black lace panties.

Zoe Adams: A fun-loving, busty redhead. Zoe is a bit on the ditzy and flirty side, but she's nevertheless friendly. She is likely the most comfortable with her body of all the girls. She is an easy d-cup, and she wears her hair in a ponytail.
Clothing: high heeled shoes, black stockings, silk button-up shirt, a knee-length black skirt, hot pink bra, hot pink thong.

Tanya Jackson: An athletic, intelligent black teen. Tanya is a scholar athlete and ivy league hopeful. Despite running track, she still has a very feminine frame with c-cup breasts and a very shapely ass. She's likely the most uptight of the group when it comes to matters like this. Despite her shyness, though, she is dedicated and can get fiercely competitive.
Clothing: fur-lined boots, athletic socks, white jacket, sleeveless purple shirt, form fitting jeans, purple bra, purple panties.

Carmen Valdez: A petite Latina, Carmen is the thrill seeker of the group. She likes driving fast cars, bungee jumping and whatever else to get her adrenalin fix. Her body is on the smaller side, with b-cup boobs. And while she has a nice ass, it isn't as shapely as Tanya's.
Clothing: tennis shoes, socks, red sweater, white cotton tanktop, jeans, red bra, red panties.

         However, these four girls are not entirely alone in the house. There is one other occupant. This person was not invited to the slumber party, but they are about to become involved in ways they never would have imagined. This person's name is...

Michael Jacobson: Kaylee's younger brother. Michael is 16 and a sophomore in high school. He and Kaylee get along but don't spend much time together. Michael is much more focused on his future than having fun. Michael is well-read, but not a total shut-in. He can be distracted, it's just not as easy as with some guys.
Clothing: tennis shoes, socks, open button up shirt, t-shirt, jeans, boxers.

Tyler Jacobson: Kaylee's much younger brother. At nine years old, Tyler has just started middle school. He's only just starting to notice girls, and even still he's very confused about the whole thing.
Clothing: baseball cap, tennis shoes, socks, t-shirt, jeans, briefs.

Alyssa Jacobson: Kaylee's younger sister. Alyssa is 15 and a freshman in high school. While her sister went the popular sociable route, Alyssa became something more of a nerd. Alyssa is a gamer and geeky trivia buff. She's sarcastic and laid back, but can be rattled by embarrassing situations.
Clothing: zip-up hoodie, tennis shoes, socks, t-shirt, jeans, sky blue bra, sky blue panties.

Amanda Jacobson: Kaylee's much younger sister. At eight years old, Amanda is still in third grade. She's entirely innocent to the erotic undertones of the game. She idolizes her older sister and wants to be just like her when she grows up.
Clothing: baby Nikes, socks, choker, overalls, t-shirt, panties.

Noriko Yamada: A Japanese exchange student living at Kaylee's house, Noriko is extremely shy, but also extremely nice and friendly. Being highly introverted, she doesn't make friends easily, but she can be determined when she sets her mind to something.
Clothing: black shoes, white socks, blue cardigan, white blouse, plaid skirt, white cotton bra, white cotton panties.

You have the following choices:

1. Michael Jacobson

2. Tyler Jacobson

3. Alyssa Jacobson

4. Amanda Jacobson

5. Noriko Yamada

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 undeadclown (UN: undeadclown99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
undeadclown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855831-Slumber-Party-Poker/cid/1297782-On-a-night-like-any-other