*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1906869-What-If-Alices-Mom-is-a-Big-Fat-Bitch
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: What If?: While Alice was away, her Mother got fat!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #47

What If?: Alice's Mom is a Big Fat Bitch

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Suffice it to say the ride back to Alice’s home town was a short one, despite being several hours long. It had somehow seemed infinitely longer on the way to Buttercombe with Mother, which basically amounted to one long one-sided conversation, but with Mel it was different.

For every word that she didn’t say on her trip up the mountains, Alice must have said twice as many on her way back down. She went on and on about the new little life she’d made for herself at school; with her lazy roommate Megan, and her sweet-as-sugar RA Ronnie, and her rough-neck friend Sam. Alice gave her older sister a play-by-play of almost every day that came to mind—what she liked, what she didn’t like, who she had classes with, her favorite teachers and the like. And any time Mel would make any input about what her “year off” had been like thus far, it would lead to several tangent threads of conversations that Alice would pick up on later that eventually led back to her life at school. It was probably the most Mel had ever heard her sister talk in her whole life; barring the occasional late-night session of sister-talk when they were younger and weren’t separated by an eight-hour car ride.

They had left Buttercombe Academy at around eight ‘o clock in the morning, and wouldn’t arrive at the Carlyle home until around dinner time. Dinner seemed superfluous at this point, considering Mel’s frequency to stop at almost every other exit that had a Burger King on it. By the time they’d made it back Alice’s belly was full of chicken tenders, strawberry milkshake, French fries, a Double Whopper and Sprite (plus a few McDoubles from a McDonalds that Mel decided would make due) leaving her in little to no mood for whatever dinner Mother had surely prepared in anticipation for her arrival—much less the donuts that Mel insisted on stopping and getting from their friendly neighborhood (sparingly Carylyle-patroned) Krispy Kreme.

When Alice finally got out of the car for the third and final time that day, her legs felt like noodles. She collapsed onto the driveway, her knees knocking as she planted her feet firmly on the Carlyle family driveway. She pointed her elbows out and stretched her shoulders, rotating back and forth to help alleviate the strain on her back. The motion caused her sweater, drawn tighter over her fuller stomach, to ride up slightly to reveal a bit of her fleshy belly. She let out a contented little noise as she shut the door behind her—expertly bending over to pick up a cup that had fallen out of the car and onto the ground without skipping a beat.

Mel, on the other side, held her pillowy arms high in the air and arched her back, her stomach oozing out from underneath the hem of her deep blue hoodie. The older, bigger blonde girl made cat-like purr as her flabby body stretched its atrophied muscles after hours of uninterrupted sitting on her tire-sized behind. It wasn’t until now that Alice realized that, even in her time away from Buttercombe spent at home, Mel had somehow gotten even bigger than she was when she’d left. She was mostly belly—a large sagging gut that hung heavily to her knees with two big breasts on top of it. Her hips and thighs were so wide, certainly wider than Alice could wrap her arms around. Her chubby face scrunched up into one of satisfaction as the strain left her flabby body.

“Mmph!” Mel squeaked contentedly, “You go on in, Squirt. I’m gonna go grab your stuff.”

“Okay, thank you.” Alice said as her sister waddled to the trunk of their mother’s car, “Um… Mel?”

“Yeah?” her sister puffed, “What’s up?”

“I’m… um…” Alice tugged at her sweater, “Not really sure if…”

“Go on Al. It’ll be fine.” Her sister said with a smirk, “Trust me, she’s not gonna get any madder at you than she did at me. She likes you, remember?”

“I… I guess…” Alice mumbled, making her way to the front door…

For the whole ride down, Alice had mostly distracted herself by regaling her sister with stories from her life as a Buttercombe student. She’d pushed out the thoughts of what her mother would say or do if she saw… when she saw how much weight Alice had gained, and replaced them with happy thoughts. Consequently she had also pushed out most of her thoughts about portion control—her stomach churned in agony of the parade of portions she’d ingested since coming into contact with Mel. Alice’s face was bright red, her head ducked as she tiptoed her way up the steps, until finally she was standing at the front door.

With a trembling hand, Alice rapped on the door…

“Coming, sweetheart!” came a familiar tone from behind the door, “Just a moment!”

Alice’s heart nearly skipped a beat as the door suddenly opened…only to jump right up her throat as her mother revealed herself!

“Alice sweetie, it’s so nice to have you home!” the strange woman cried out as she wrapped her soft full arms around the timid teen, “Oh we’ve all just missed you so much! Come, let me get a look at you…”

Alice couldn’t help but feel the same way—what had happened to her mother?! The stern-figured, lean mean matriarchal machine that had been forcing her to diet since Mel graduated had gotten… gotten… FAT!

Jan was dressed in one of her particularly festive Christmas sweaters; a thick burgundy thing with a big snowflake drawn across her tummy, only the pattern was distorted by the tightness of the ensemble. Alice’s mom was sporting a belly that flopped over the waistband of her jeans, with heavy lovehandles that oozed over her hips. Her face had rounded out, and her broad womanly hips had practically exploded in size! Alice could hardly believe her eyes—her mother had easily put on sixty pounds in the months that she’d been gone!

“M-Mother!” Alice practically shouted as she was enveloped by her mother’s more domesticated form, “I… I…!”

“Now Alice, don’t stutter.” Her mother chastised her quickly before hugging her tighter, “Oh it’s so good to see you, sweetie!”

Over her mother’s padded shoulder, Alice’s big blue eyes were wide with confusion and terror. When she had last left her mother in July, she was an average-sized woman who would have chided Alice for looking at something as small as a crumb the wrong way. But come late December, Jan Carlyle had put on more than fifty pounds of fluffy winter weight!

“Hey Mom!” Alice heard Mel’s voice cry out from behind them and felt her mother lift from her shoulders, “Me and Al stopped and got donuts!”

“Oh no, not in this house!” there was her old mom, “Melanie Carlyle you get rid of those things right now! They’re nothing but sugar and fat and… and I won’t have them in my home on this healthy Christmas!”

Alice and her mother separated, allowing the younger Carlyle to turn and face her sister. Mel looked even bigger from the front-view, having become inescapably wide since Summer. In her hands was the white and green box of Krispy Kreme (from which they had only taken a few, surprisingly) that Mel had stopped and got before pulling into the driveway. With every step, Mel’s mass shook uncontrollably as she neared the two corpulent Carlyles with the scrumptious snacks.

“I got Boston Crème…” Mel said temptingly, shaking the box back and forth so as to sound the empty spaces between the pastries and the ones they’d pilfered

A low ‘mmm’ escaped her mother (“Since when does my Mother make that noise?!”) as Mrs. Carlyle’s eyes locked on the box of sugar and fat.

“Okay… but only because Alice is home and we’re celebrating!” Alice’s mom corrected as she snatched the box away, “After this, no more sweets in this house!”

“Yeah, okay Mom.” Mel said with a roll of her eyes, “Come on Al, help me get your stuff out of the car.”

Alice looked to her sister and then to her mother, who had turned and started back inside announcing Alice’s arrival with a distinctly recognizable muffle that could easily be attributed to Boston Crème donuts. The chubby blonde stole a long glance as Mel waddled into the yard towards the car, and then bobbled on behind her.

Just what had happened while she was gone?!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1906869-What-If-Alices-Mom-is-a-Big-Fat-Bitch