*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/BY2CDJM75-Ms-Polluck-sends-Buttercombe-sized-care-packag
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Ms. Polluck sends Buttercombe-sized care packages to her students' families!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #48

Ms. Polluck sends Buttercombe-sized care packag...

    by: Mmijangos13
Alice was still in shock at the change her mother had had, she never expected to see her mother fatter than her, after the shock Alice noticed the yellow package that was in her mother's arms, she could see the yellow bee, from Buttercombe.

"Mom, what's in that package?" Alice tells her mother.

"Oh, it's just a package from Buttercombe. They started sending it after you started going and they send delicious food."

Jan then opens the box and Alice can see a lot of different sweets, including brownies, cookies, and even cakes, Alice can see her mother drooling as she looks at the box.

Her mother takes one big cookie almost like a frisbee and takes a big bite, soon the cookie disappears on her belly, and Jan licks her fingers, and with her other hand takes another sweet, Alice can't recognize her mother, she can't believe what she see, her mother than always was on diet is eating sweets like one member of Buttercombe.

"They look fine, I can take one"

But when Alice was moving her hand to take one brownie her mother quickly took it, and quickly ate it, some crumbs staining her face.

"Now Alice, this box is sent to the families whose children are in Buttercombe, you can have this food when you return to Buttercombe" Jan says meanwhile devours a jelly donut from the box and moves inside the house, letting Alice see how big was her mother butt.

After seeing her mother change Alice needs answers, and the only person who can give it

"Mel, what happened to mom?! She's huge!"

"Oh Alice, it's simple that box contains Buttercombe food, and you know how that can change people" Mel says, bumping Alice with her hips, emphasizing how big they both are.

"Don't worry Alice, this house is paradise now, and the only rule is not to mention mom's weight, so enjoy"

Mel brings Alice's things into the house, and when she enters, Alice can see her mother lying on the couch eating the candy from the box, her jeans unbuttoned and her sweater rolling further over her belly with each bite.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mmijangos13 (UN: mmijangos13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/BY2CDJM75-Ms-Polluck-sends-Buttercombe-sized-care-packag