*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2366839-An-Athletic-Acquaintance
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: A muscular blonde, and a transfer student at that  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

An Athletic Acquaintance

    by: Mercer
The first thing that jumped to the front of Cerys' thought train was that her roommate was a foreigner.

And not in the "different nationality" kind of way. More like there was something rather...otherworldly of her. An air and aura that she was clearly not from around these parts, or at the very least had never heard of Buttercombe Academy.

And how could Cerys not think that? Her roommate had something that was, while not unheard of, quite the rare sight on this particular campus.

"Sup. You my roomie?" the blonde, sharp-faced girl drawled, eyeing the goth with partial indifference, partial scrutiny. "Great, stereotypical goth roommate..."

Alright, her attitude was pretty commonplace, especially from all the snooty, uptight rich girls. But that didn't wasn't the "otherworldly" aspect of her new roomie.

Namely, it was the fact the blonde standing before her was built like she was destined to tryout for the Olympics in the near future.

An actual, legitimate muscle-addled body? In Buttercombe Academy? Was...Was this girl sure she was in the right school? Did she look at the wrong brochure the whole way in? This girl was a transfer, by all accounts.

"Hm?" Cerys' sharp ears caught enough wind of what the blonde uttered under her breath. "Not sure about 'stereotypical'," she deflected coolly. "But yeah, I'm a goth. That's not gonna be a problem, is it?"

"Eh, that all depends," the muscular girl smiled disarmingly. "Can you handle an athletic acquaintance being your neighbor?"

Definitely a transfer.

"Perfectly cool with it," Cerys gave her trademark confident, winning smile.

"Woohoo," the blonde droned, lifting her hefty luggage with one arm and swinging the whole bag over her shoulder no problem, marching her way over to the only empty room left. "I'm Cassie, by the way."

"Cerys."

"Cool," Cassie grunted, dropping her bag on the bed before moving to unpacking. "Gotta say, I was a little worried. Noticed that a lot of girls around here don't seem to be..." her lip curled. "...active. Glad you don't fall into that mold, though."

The goth forced back the scowl that almost sprang to her countenance on instinct. People are privy to their right of opinion, but if there's one thing Cerys Porter considers a cardinal sin, it's the harmful, unnecessary of someone behind their back.

"I don't do sports myself," Cerys snorted derisively. "Does that earn me some stigma?"

"Relax, I didn't mean it like that," Cassie frowned, her focus never wavering from her unpacking. A loud, metallic clang echoed as she placed dumbbells on her desk. "I just mean these girls could clearly use someone to kick them into gear."

"And would you be that someone?"

"Maybe," Cassie shrugged. "I might try to start a club of sorts, not that I see much hope for it."

"Huh," Cerys' gaze trailed over to the jars and small canisters of weight gain supplements her gymnastic roommate pulled from her bag and organized on a shelf above the desk. This girl was a real deal bodybuilder, wasn't she... Still, weight gain supplements. She instantly thought of a certain close friend. "I know some friends who would love to get their hand on those," she pointed at the supplements.

"Yeah, well, unless it's for mixing a shake to be used for working out, tell your friends to keep their grabby hands off my stuff," Cassie shot a little bit defensively. "Last thing I need is all my workout stuff being wasted on some misguided, wrong way of bulking up scheme."

"Duly noted, Sarge," Cerys saluted lazily.

"Thanks," Cassie muttered, saying no more as she went about finishing making herself at home.

Cerys also didn't see the point of continuing the conversation. They were cool, they established that, so no need to push for more. Besides, a sudden buzzing from her phone was about to call her attention.

Cerys smiled upon reading the name on her phone screen. Ember!

Yo Cer! You settled in yet? Orientation's about to start! You know I never miss a chance for an opening feast :P


The text was decorated with emoji for every high calorie food item from the text box (burger, pizza, turkey, meat slab, etc.), a fork and knife, and the "yummy" emoji consisting of a closed-eyed emoji licking its lips at the delicacy to come.

Cerys' smile turned fond as she shook her head slightly in amusement. Ember is a close friend, but hot dang, she may as well be a long lost relative of hers; she's got the eating part down, to say nothing of her positive approach towards intentional weight gain! But all that aside, she missed her friend, and so Cerys was already thinking of giving her big hug (as much as she could, anyway) when she found her.

Be there soon! Just met my new roomie. I'll tell you more in person. Try not to eat everything on the table, a'right? ;3


No promises! ;)


Stuffing her phone back in her pocket and grabbing her room keys from her bedside table, Cerys departed for the halls, her destination clear.


***



Jeez, how many new girls were accepted this year?!

Cerys was aware Buttercombe was a prestigious school, it had a popular reputation, and it was an ideal dream school for many when it came to the classes to major in.

Still, when she was a Freshman, the orientation she had attended was relatively small. Mostly freshmen, some who didn't bother turning up, and the higher ups in the grade pyramid were so-so; some came for the food, others skipped the event altogether.

Now here she was, a Sophomore, and Cerys was beholden to a sea of new girls filling the entire main hall! It was like every single new Freshman was in attendance, not a single absence, and nearly every other Sophomore, Junior, and even Senior was present! What in the...Had Eri Flatterly promoted a series of freshly new recipes she was going to unveil after Ms. Polluck's speech? This was just too unreal.

Okay, keep calm Cerys, she steeled herself. Just look toward the Seniors. Ember's gotta be there, unless she's sitting elsewhere. Okay, okay, just look for a really big girl, half-shaved hair, and probably cramming pizza into her mouth this very moment. Easy!

One quick scan around. Lots of girthy bodies to behold, hard to distinguish from the back even when she looked for blondes.

...Shit. Ah well, might as well move forward. It's up to God now.

And so she walked forward, passing by a myriad of heavyset and light girls as she looked for a place to sit, and hopefully spot her friend when she did.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mercer (UN: passerby210 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2366839-An-Athletic-Acquaintance