*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Changes things around
  2. The beginning of course
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857395-zamboni-Family-Therapist/cid/1308882-Changes-things-around
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1857395
Zamboni is an old hypnotist with a flare.
This choice: Changes things around  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Changes things around

    by: Onlyonekey
'My my, what an interesting family. Perhaps some things can be changed around a bit' thought Zomboni.

Clearly, he saw the disfunction in the family right now. They could use some new perspectives on things.

"Mom, I bet your job isn't even that hard" smirked Jake, getting his mom's attention.

"That's no way to act, young man. You don't know how much effort I put into maintaining this family" said Shelly, getting a confirming nod from George.

"Sometimes, I wish a cat instead of a brother" remarked Cyndi. Jake glared at her.

"A cat would be more useful than you are" remarked Jake, smirking. Cyndi glared at him and began arguing with Jake again.

"There they go again" muttered George.

"This is going nowhere" muttered Shelly.

"Attention!" yelled Zomboni, getting the family to be quiet. "That is quite enough. There is no further need to argue. My job is to help those in need. Please sit down so we may begin" he said in a polite manner. The family obediently sat down, an air of tension still around them.

"Now, focus on me!" said Zomboni, snapping his fingers. At that, the family became entranced and didn't speak a word. Their attention was solely on Zomboni.

"Good, good. Now where to begin?" snickered Zomboni. This family was in for quite the experience over the next week or so. That was for sure.

You have the following choices:

1. Giving new roles

*Noteb*
2. Hypnotizing one at a time

*Noteb*
3. Doing them all together

4. Something else

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Onlyonekey (UN: gwarner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jill Bauer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857395-zamboni-Family-Therapist/cid/1308882-Changes-things-around