*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857395-zamboni-Family-Therapist/cid/1308924-Giving-new-roles
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1857395
Zamboni is an old hypnotist with a flare.
This choice: Giving new roles  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Giving new roles

    by: Onlyonekey
"All right, let's begin"said Zomboni, looking at the family. Their heads slowly nodded, hardly listening to anything he was really saying. The sound of a train couldn't break them out of that trance.

"Very well, let's start with you, Jake" said Zomboni. He moved closer to Jake, and his eyes began to follow the singing chain Zomboni had.

"You are quite sure that your mother has things easy. Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. You should learn for yourself what a mother like her has to go through. You will slowly dedicate yourself to acting like a mother should, preparing yourself in the right way of course. When you get home, try cooking for your family and make them feel welcome. Try one some of your mom's clothes and try to see the world like a mother should" said Zomboni. Jake nodded, and Zomboni then walked over to Shelly.

"As for you Shelly, the life of a teenager is rough, especially for a boy. You should learn your son's life and what he goes through on a daily basis. Take a break from your hard work as a mother and enjoy yourself for once. Put on your son's clothes and try to let yourself loose for once." said Zomboni, getting a nod from Shelly. He then walked over to George.

"George, you didn't have that good of a life growing up. Your siblings always getting better things than you and everything. Your little daughter has quite the life and you should learn it better if you want to forge a better relationship with her. Try something like taking a bath or watching her kind of TV shows. Maybe even try one of her dresses" said Zomboni, getting a small nod from George.

Zomboni then walked over to Cyndi. Initially, he was going to change her into an older man to complete the set. However, her quote about wantinga cat over a brother gave him an idea.

"Cyndi, you really like pets, right? It's unfortunate that you don't have one. You'd like the idea of having a cat in your home, correct? Well, if you want a cat, you should try to get inside the head of one. Try to see things from their view and show that your home is a good one for a cat. When you get home, try some of their food if you can. Perhaps even try sleeping on the floor. It will help" said Zomboni, getting a nod from Cyndi as well.

"That is what all of you should do. Once this is over, you will feel the need to come back for our next session next Sunday" said Zomboni, knowing that today was Sunday.

At that, he snapped his fingers again, bringing the family back to their senses.

You have the following choices:

1. Going home

*Noteb*
2. Before getting out

*Noteb*
3. Interruption

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Onlyonekey (UN: gwarner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jill Bauer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857395-zamboni-Family-Therapist/cid/1308924-Giving-new-roles