*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857395-zamboni-Family-Therapist/cid/2287718-A-new-family-walks-in
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1857395
Zamboni is an old hypnotist with a flare.
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A new family walks in

    by: DrZaaijer
While Dr. Zamboni was contemplating what to do with the family he got a call. he had just put them under so he could take the call in peace. It was Mrs. Spasiano a counselor at one of the local high schools.

"Dr. Zamboni," she asked, "do you have a minute?"

With the family already hypnotized and ready to receive instructions he had all the time in the world. The family would wait for him no matter how long it took. They wouldn't even mind that their session had gone over. "Sure," he replied.

"Well, There are these two kids at my school, they are from the same family but they are both messed up."

How so, well the younger one, Patricia is...well I don't know how to put it easily, well she is the class slut. She is five foot two and only fifteen years old, but she is build like a brick outhouse. She has huge breasts and a big round ass. She has great body and she knows how to use it."

"So what is the problem with that?"

"She flirts constantly with everyone and the way she dresses is a big distraction in class. Everything she wears is too tight and too short. Except for her heels, they are way too high. If she is not flirting the is spending her time fixing her makeup. It's just awful."

Dr. Zamboni thought now this is a girl I want to see."

"How is this a family problem?"

"I'm getting to that. Her brother, William is the class bully. He is seventeen years old and over six foot two and two hundred and twenty pounds of pure muscle. He picks on everyone. He has even stolen from many of the other students but everyone is afraid to say anything about it. He has sent a couple of students to the hospital, but I can't prove it since no one is willing to testify."

"But how is this a family problem?"

"Well," Patricia prefaced her remarks with, "in my opinion, it's because of their parents. I met them, their father, William senior is a failed football star. He is big like his son, but he blew out his knee before making it big and had to take a job in a factory. He seems to be ignoring his family. He married a cheerleader, Serena who isn't very smart and is fighting a losing battle with time to maintain her looks. Between the two of them they haven't time for their kids who are acting up trying to find the love the can't have at home.

Patricia is equating male attention and sex with boys fort love and the only way for William to feel good is by putting down other boys. So you see this is a family problem. I am sending them over to you."

Dr. Zamboni agreed to see them and made an appointment for them at the earliest possible time.

You have the following choices:

1. The family arrives

*Noteb*
2. Alternate version of the family arrives

3. Another new family

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrZaaijer (UN: itsme2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jill Bauer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857395-zamboni-Family-Therapist/cid/2287718-A-new-family-walks-in