*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857956-You-and-the-Giant-Animals/cid/3478255-Nothing-Bandit-comes-in
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1857956
You're shrunk and surrounded by giant animals. It's a dream come true and a nightmare.
This choice: Nothing. Bandit comes in.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Nothing. Bandit comes in.

    by: Unknown
You got up and started looking around, realizing that this is your home, but we are much bigger than it was. You really wanted to play with your pets, but two of them were the most beloved, this is the cat Nipper and a dog named Bandit. You didn't know which one to choose, so you discarded this thought and began to move towards the kitchen, when suddenly a sharp rustle of floorboards and a calm, slow walking stopped you, slapping on the floor increased as the one who was coming here approached. After a couple of seconds, your dog Bandit appears in the doorway, who, as you know, was walking to his bed as usual, but suddenly he also stopped and turned his head in your direction. Your heart started beating after he looked in your direction. You were looking at him, and he was looking at you, it would be like cowboys looking at each other before the start of a duel. It seemed to you that your environment narrowed and began to float. You didn't know what to expect from your dog, this time, because you knew what habits he had.

That's how one day, when you came home and looked into the bathroom, you didn't find one thing there that was lying on the edge of the bathroom, it was a rubber, yellow duck. Looking into the living room, you saw your dog lying in the middle, twisted into three pieces, after which you got scared and ran up to him, checking that the dog was still alive, you took out your phone and started calling the veterinary clinic. There, through an endoscopy of the stomach, it was found out that the dog had eaten the same rubber duck that was lying on the edge of the bathroom and it blocked his passage into the intestines. After 2 hours of surgery, a part of her was taken out and she remained alive, and after that moment you never left small things on the table.
You've seen a lot of news and videos on the Internet that some dogs can swallow different things and you tried to leave nothing small within his reach.

You remembered this moment and began to shake, they are afraid that this dog will not be able to taste such a small thing as you, or maybe not eat it, because he knows the smell of his master and will just play with him. You reassured yourself that everything would be fine.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Gojira6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857956-You-and-the-Giant-Animals/cid/3478255-Nothing-Bandit-comes-in