*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mithra
  2. Tieflings
  3. Demons
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860225-Morphing-and-Magic/cid/2373212-Mithra
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1860225
Transformation in a world of wizardcraft and witchery
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Mithra

    by: Unknown
Mithra are particularly interesting creatures in this world. These creatures are humanoids, always female and having the appearance of humans, with the distinct difference in the presence of cat ears and a cat tail. Having no permanent place to reside, they wandered the world for millennia until they settled in the the human kingdom of Tryzantium, partly due to its sheer size in those days, partly due to their amicable relationships with humans. Their magic had blessed them, their wisdom had taught them. The origins of these ancients species is unknown, though some have speculated that they were the descendants of the gods, come to save humanity from the onslaught of demons many ages ago.

...Or so they would tell you.

In truth, the story of their origin is much more recent, according to our observations. Mentions of the 'Mithra' had only first appeared several centuries ago, far after the appearance and peak of the human races. There're no documented cases of Mithra teaching magic, or cases of Mithra performing miracles. In fact, according to our observations, they didn't have human status until the Circean Era, when some "warriors" returned from the War of the Grey Gate. I say "warriors" because they were pitifully weak, and made ludicrous claims such as being former miracle-workers despite not having a single iota of mana within them.

According to our observations, it seems that the cat physiology of the Mithra is inert, leading us to believe that those segments were fused to a human some time as a past, most likely through experimentation of the nobles. A very unique trait to the Mithra is what I like to call the "living vagina state". In essence, if a penis - or a dildo, cucumber, or any phallic object - is inserted into the vagina of a Mithra, they have about 2 minutes - 5 at most - to thrash their limbs about before they're mewling and droning about dicks, sex, and anything in between. In short, they become a "living vagina", unable to think and whose only purpose is to be a living sex toy for both intelligent creatures and unintelligent beasts alike. They also seem to "take suggestions" in this state, though this wears off after some time of not having object in their crotches.

In recent years, these ungrateful creatures have been protesting of an alien, nonsensical concept known as "equal rights". What bollocks. They had already been given, and quite undeservedly, might I add, all the necessities to live among humans. Yet they want to drive even blackmarket merchants out of business.

Fortunately, dear readers, they are quite easily persuadable. Whenever a Mithra comes up to you to protest equal rights, simply drop your pants and stick your penis in her. If, after five minutes, they are yap even one word other than a vulgar string of phrases such as, "Fuck my slutty pussy with your big meaty cock!" Simply apologize, let her go, and make a sizable donation to their cause. You won't lose any money. I would know. I have "Iron Will Leyla" bouncing on my genitals right now.

I implore all of you to head out and petition the king to revoke their status as "human-like citizens". This is quite clearly not the case, them being more objects than beings. I thank you all for this.

You have the following choices:

1. Mithra characters

*Noteb*
2. Other races

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860225-Morphing-and-Magic/cid/2373212-Mithra