*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867537-Permission-to-Swap/cid/1337764-More-Sleep-is-Required
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1867537
Evan has the power to swap anything with another person, but there's a catch. GPs given!
This choice: Evan goes back to bed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More Sleep is Required

    by: Blarg Blargington
Evan was still kind of tired so he decided just to go back to bed. He woke up later feeling much much better. His headache was completely gone and he felt like he finally had enough sleep. He checked the time and realized that school was already out for the day.

"It's that late already?" Evan grumbled, not even thinking about his power. He didn't even remember it at the moment. "Holy crap. I guess it's good I stayed home."

He really did feel better now. Getting that extra sleep did the trick.

Stretching, Evan thought about what to do. It was later enough now that Alex would be home from school and his parents would be back from work soon, if they weren't already. He stepped out the door and went to see who was around.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867537-Permission-to-Swap/cid/1337764-More-Sleep-is-Required