*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Experiment on Morrigan
  2. The Beginning: A New Life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1338876-Experiment-on-Morrigan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1867724
College student finds a black orb near his apartment and becomes a goddess of perversity.
This choice: Experiment on Morrigan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Experiment on Morrigan

    by: bobboled
You are sitting on your bed, relieved that Morrigan doesn't notice anything different. It would seem that your life is still intact, all of your relationships, academics, and friends are still the same as when you were a man. Everyone just views you as a girl now. You take a moment to think about this, and are glad that your life is the same, more or less, as you really enjoy the way things have been going as of late. You are working on your English degree in writing, you don't need a job because of the scholarship you won, and you are best friends with the girl sitting across from you. That brings your mind to another thing, something the goddess said. Apparently you could now change people, with just a thought by the power granted to you from her. Looking at Morrigan, a thought enters your head; she has always had fairly small breasts, which you thought were very cute, but she has always expressed displeasure in her size. Focusing on her, you will her breasts to grow larger. Surprised even though you were half-expecting it to happen, her shirt begins to push outwards, her breasts expanding. She does not seem to realize this, and so you continue to enlarge them until they are rest just above C-cups, not too big but not too small. Curiously, Morrigan doesn't even bat an eye as her breasts become big enough to lift her shirt up, exposing her belly button. You decide to ramp up the volume, and make her breasts explode into F-cups, in order to see if that will spark a reaction. It does and she...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobboled (UN: bobboled at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1338876-Experiment-on-Morrigan