*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1496286-She-is-surprised-and-turns-to-you-for-answers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1867724
College student finds a black orb near his apartment and becomes a goddess of perversity.
This choice: She is surprised, and turns to you for answers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She is surprised, and turns to you for answers

    by: Blakgers
Morrigan looks down with a surprised look.
"I was certain this shirt fit perfectly, I bought it yesterday."
She then turns to you. "Do I look different? I didn't gain weight did I?" She feels her belly as she talks.
It seems strange to you that she noticed something like this, after all she didn't notice that you were now a girl. "I don't think so" you lie to her.
"Are you lying? " She stares in your eyes.
You're not the best lyer, but you try again. " I didn't really notice. Could you get up please so I can have a better look?"

Morrigan gets up and stands in front of you. Her huge tits jump and jiggle wildly as she moves. He shirt barely contains the massive orbs and the jiggle occasionally causes the lower part of her breast to show. "Well?"

You check her out top to toe. Wondering if you should tell or experiment further like you really want to.

You have the following choices:

1. A small change

2. Another large change

3. Try to tell the truth

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blakgers (UN: blakgers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1496286-She-is-surprised-and-turns-to-you-for-answers