*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1776955-Another-large-change
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1867724
College student finds a black orb near his apartment and becomes a goddess of perversity.
This choice: Another large change  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Another large change

    by: Lunaryon
You can't help it. It seems more then obvious at this point that she won't be able to tell that you did anything to her. "You look fine." You say, before closing your eyes to focus.

Power thrummed in the back of your mind as you imagined Morrigan and how you wanted to change her. The thrumming built and built, a pressure in the back of your mind.

"Your not just saying that are you?" Morrigan asks, as you open your eyes. Staring back at you is... Well, not what Morrigan was before.

Her raven hair no longer framed a face, but instead the front of her head was dominated by a single large pussy. Her shirt was gone, and sitting. In the center of her collarbone was a single purple eye. She had three pair of F-cup breasts, the top and bottom pairs had gaping pussies instead of nipples, and the middle pair had a single long dick hanging off of it. Sideways, placed in the center of her breasts was a red lipped mouth.

She had four arms, each arm splitting into a pair of forearms at the elbow, giving her a total do eight hands. Instead of a belly button, she had another pussy, and two more purple eyes on each side, giving her a grand total of five eyes.

Dropping down from her hips were a half dozen 29 inch prehensile cocks, each with pussies appearing on the inside edge of the cock about every inch or so, almost like the suckers of an octopus. Along her waist, in the seam between each of her legs was a single pussy, and a single pussy on the very bottom of her body. These seven pussies connected, forming a network of tunnels through her hips, before rising up to a large womb that replaced her stomach.

In the armpit of each of her arms were what looked like a pair of small stingers, being spinnerets that connected to sacs of cum that were once where her lungs had been. The spinnerets could spin a silk like substance, easily a hundred times as hard as steel, but could stretch twice it's length.

Down her spine was a ridge of small lumps, each a clit the size of a large pea.

You smiled at your creation, nodding at her question. "You look amazing Morrigan."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Change yourself

*Noteb*
2. Change Morrigan

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lunaryon (UN: lunaryon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1776955-Another-large-change