*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/2779812-Growing-that-booty
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1867724
College student finds a black orb near his apartment and becomes a goddess of perversity.
This choice: ass size  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Growing that booty

    by: Dragos Drakkar
You frown looking back over your shoulder. That butt won’t do, not at all. You think it should be bigger, much bigger. There’s a rush of energy as you focus on that, an electric tingle spreading out from your torso. Warmth builds in your rump and you watch wide eyed as you watch it swell before your eyes. Soon your shorts are groaning and you can hear threads snapping as your growing booty proves too much for them. A wave of pleasure continues to build, and you bite your lip as the power continues to flow.

When it coasts to a fitful stop, you gasp at how large your rump has become. You could set a bear mug on each of the cheeks with room to spare. Your shorts are on their last legs and look ready to explode off of you with the slightest move. And the feeling…it’s all you can do to keep yourself from fingering yourself right there as you sink your hands deep into the round expanse of your rump.

Something flutters at the edge of your mind and you remember Morrigan. She’s been on her bed the whole time you were doing this. You shiver in anticipation of how she’s taken it.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragos Drakkar (UN: mr_j at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/2779812-Growing-that-booty