*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1953975-Morrigans-Mammaries
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1867724
College student finds a black orb near his apartment and becomes a goddess of perversity.
This choice: Goes to her dresser to put on a loose sweater. She doesn't notice!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Morrigan's Mammaries

    by: LGV
"Hmm, does this look fine?" Morrigan asks, motioning to her enormous chest. Her additional growth has lifted and strained her shirt to the point that her entire midsection is exposed. An expanse of underboob hangs out for anyone to see. An larger and her nipples would be exposed as well. Small tears have emerged throughout, threatening to rip the poor piece to shreds.

"Fine? You're huge!" you say, pointing at her melons. "Those things are monsters."

Morrigan looks at you with a visage of pure confusion.

"What?" she asks. "We've been roomies for months. Are you still shocked by these things? Anyways, that's not important. I was talking about this old shirt. It's way too small, even for a rave, right?"

"Umm, yeah, I'd say so," you reply. "You don't want every guy seeing up your shirt."

"Yeah, that's true," Morrigan admits as she reaches into her dresser and pulls out another piece of clothing. It is a fine wool sweater and fits loosely over her curvy upper-body. Despite that, you can still make out the general shape of her massive chest. More importantly, though, it appears that she has not noticed the changes. Looking over her old family photos on the wall, you notice that they have changed as well. From middle school on Morrigan seems to have had improved breasts.

A strong, alien desire to mess with Morrigan even more wells up inside. Why stop at massive breasts? You could change her entire being. Is this what the sorceress was talking about? Ideas for change flow through your head before you decide to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LGV (UN: learngerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1953975-Morrigans-Mammaries