*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1814706-Something-a-Bit-more-Exotic-perhaps
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1867724
College student finds a black orb near his apartment and becomes a goddess of perversity.
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something a Bit more Exotic, perhaps?

    by: Lunaryon
After another moment of staring at yourself in the mirror, you mimic your roomie's actions, flopping down onto your own bed, before sitting back up. That Goddess had said you had powers...

Powers to Transform, to Change, and to Pervert.

The only question that remained is... What should you change? Will Morrigan notice if you change something right in front of her?

Idea bounce around in your head for a moment - You could change your skin color, or your hair, your eyes, do something to the size of your ass or your breasts...

But... Those are all so... Mundane. So boring. So with those out of the question, what should you change instead?

Maybe something more exotic? You could grow a new limb... But that would likely ruin your clothes. Or you could...

Hmm... You might be on to something with that.

Not a limb though, grow something else though... An image of your new face with your old schlong hanging where your nose should have been pops into your head for an instant before you shake the idea away, with a quick little laugh.

Morrigan quirked a brow, and you wave her off. "Just a funny memory is all."

On the other hand, you kinda like the idea of getting another pussy on your somewhere... Problem is finding somewhere where she'll see it, which pretty much limits it to your head and shoulders... and not even all of that because of your new hair.

The idea of transforming your mouth into a pussy does pop up, and while that is without a doubt something you know you'll have to try later, it's not what you want right now. You need to be able to talk with Morrigan as you transform after all. You want to change something else... no, not change, at least right now.

Ah... Perfect.

You roll your neck, working out the kicks beginning to develop and hear your neck pop, a sound both deeply satisfying and horrifically disturbing. Then, you look towards your friend and focus. At first the sensation is foreign and strange, a pressure against your forehead. It's... almost painful, but not quite. The pressure spikes for a moment, before turning strangely pleasurable.

For a moment your eyes can only roll back in your head as a soft moan slides from your lips. The fresh nerves dance as they come into existence, and it feels almost like... almost like an empty fullness, no matter how contradictory that sounds. Across the room you can see a blush dancing across your room mates, half covered face.

While she isn't looking at you like you just grew a pussy on your forehead, she is very carefully not looking at the around organ. So she can see the end result, even if it looks like she seems to think it's always been that way.

But... what to do now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. More testing is required!

2. Change Morrigan

*Noteb*
3. Try and have some fun as you are now?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lunaryon (UN: lunaryon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1814706-Something-a-Bit-more-Exotic-perhaps