*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872173-Revenge-of-the-Geek-Gal/cid/2638923-One-of-Heathers-friends-is-blasted-instead
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1872173
Edna has been pushed around for too long. Revenge came in the form of a size device...
This choice: One of Heather's friends is blasted instead  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

One of Heather's friends is blasted instead

    by: PenSlayer5
Name: Pasty Smith
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Appearance: 5'5 and the shortest of Heather's posse, she also doesn't like when people mention her stature. She has long flowing pink hair that she dyes, hazel eyes and an athletic build. Mostly likes to wear a pink hoodie, short-shorts, and Vans.
Personality: Considered Heather's most loyal follower and would do anything the girl asks of her. She can also be very sly and isn't afraid to use her beauty to get guys to do what she wants. She also has a secret crush on Heather as well as well as Edna surprisingly. She also has a bad smoking habit.

You have the following choices:

1. Go with Patsy?

*Noteb*
2. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PenSlayer5 (UN: penslayer5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872173-Revenge-of-the-Geek-Gal/cid/2638923-One-of-Heathers-friends-is-blasted-instead