*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. readers choice
  2. Day 's in the hospital
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884101-Life-As-Another-Man/cid/2286333-readers-choice
by Swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1884101
What happen if you accidentally possessed another guy and can't get out.
This choice: readers choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

readers choice

    by: Syzygy

With the wife coming to greet her husband who I in control of, I decide to play along. Maybe when the time is right, I can tell her what happened, or wait until this strange change reverses itself so I don't have to.

She comes and gives me a kiss, which despite my hesitation over what my wife will think when she knows about it, I let slide. After all, here's her husband, willing to make her day a happier one. That is something I plan to acknowledge.

Placing both hands on my face, her eyes stare into my own. "How are you doing, sweetie? Did you have a good day?"

"I am fine and well." I said. I then place my hand over Kris and Kelly. "The young ones have been quite nice and eager to see you."

She then lets go and smiles at the two children before turning to face me. "Well, I have been busy trying to take care of my loving family, you know. Did they cause any trouble or were they truly the kind children I've raised?"

"No, not at all." I said. "They have been a little excited, and that was it."

"Alright then, get out of the bed now"

"Okay," I said to her. Soon I pull myself together and get off the bed. Everything is going okay

"Right then, so when we get home will you be making dinner for us all to eat, my great and lovely chef?" She says to me with a smirk, "You know what I like."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Syzygy (UN: pawnling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swap has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884101-Life-As-Another-Man/cid/2286333-readers-choice