*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Day 's in the hospital
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884101-Life-As-Another-Man/cid/1399616-Day-s-in-the-hospital
by Swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1884101
What happen if you accidentally possessed another guy and can't get out.
Chapter #1

Day 's in the hospital

    by: Swap
I was still in the hospital, after a few days after the accident with Thomas and it’s been more than week that I’ve have been in Greg 40 year old body. I keep calling Shannon when Greg wife and kids weren’t here and all she can say to me is ‘’Mark you will get out of Greg body just be happy of who you are now’’ Ohhh sure I’ll just be happy with my new fat body I can’t believe this I Tried so many time’s to depossess Greg but it’s not working. I kept looking in the mirror i kept saying to myself ‘’will i ever get use to this? Then suddenly Greg son Kris appeared in the room he saw me and yelled ‘’DADDY’’ as he jump towards me ,I caught him in my arm’s I was starting to get use to holding him in my arms, hey sport how ya doing’ I say in the best fatherly way I can ‘’I’m doing good Daddy’’ then Greg daughter Kelly waltzed room Looking furious at Kris ‘’Kris remember what the Nurse said don’t make very loud noises ‘’ Kelly turned to me changing her expression ‘’Hi dad ‘’ I just Smile and say ‘Hey’ .I climbed back into the bed while Greg kid’s sat down ,’’Mommy said she’s going to be here soon she just went to get lunch ‘Kris said ‘’Okay’’ I said we all sat there in silence no one saying a single word ,I was looking at Kelly I was thinking that she hates the silence then the silence was broken when Kelly opened her mouth and said’’Dad the nurse and docter’s said that you can leave anytime now and me and mom where thinking of bring you home today’’ i felt worried a bit thinking the past few In greg’s body where easy cause i just had to lay in bed and do nothing but now having the thought of me leaving the hospital and returning to act Greg life is going to be hard i tried to think on what to say ‘’Kelly dear that’s great we can now return home and i can start working again ‘it as the best I could say so I just smiled again yea i know it’s great just never call Kelly dear again ‘’Kelly smirked After a few minutes of talking with Greg children i started to get to know them especially if I have to stay in Greg body for a while, I learned that Kris was in the local soccer team and is in grade 2 ,I learned Kelly is just starting out high school and is in the Volley ball team .The door opened and the nurse with Greg wife came in Kris jumped for joy ‘’DADDY look Mommy here!’’

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

2. Greg pov (in marks body)

3. readers choice

*Noteb*
4. readers choice

*Noteb*
5. readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Swap (UN: bodyswapman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swap has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884101-Life-As-Another-Man/cid/1399616-Day-s-in-the-hospital