*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An Unforgettable Week
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884280-Girlfriends-Futanari-Secret/cid/1835901-An-Unforgettable-Week
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1884280
While spending the week over your Girlfriend's house you find out her really big secret.
Chapter #1

An Unforgettable Week

    by: Mr.Z
Today is the big day that you have been waiting weeks for. You are in the car as your parents are driving you to your girlfriend's house. You and Zoe have been dating for a little over five months now. You shared the same history class with her in Mr. Wilkerson's class. It was your junior year there in high school while Zoe was a sophomore, well now that it's the summer she'll be a junior while you'll be a senior.

"Are you excited about this week champ?" Your Mom asks you. Your parents are celebrating their 20th anniversary this year and so your dad booked a week long vacation to Hawaii for the two of them. This would leave you home alone for seven days but instead you asked your parents if you could spend the week over Zoe's house and both her and your parents were cool with it.

"Yeah I'm really looking forward to it." You are very excited about this week but you are nervous too. You and Zoe have only been kissing so far in your relationship, with the occasional boob grabbing that she didn't really mind, but you are afraid to go any further because of your size. You are self conscious about your 4 inch dick, your afraid that she might laugh or worse break up with you if she finds out but she is going to find out eventually, it's only a matter of time. You arrive at her place, your parents give you a kiss goodbye as they leave for Hawaii while you pull your luggage full of your clothes up to the front steps.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Z (UN: mr.z at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884280-Girlfriends-Futanari-Secret/cid/1835901-An-Unforgettable-Week