*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2438164-They-dress-you-up-like-old-times
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1891121
A boy is caught spying on his sister's sleepover, and they decide that he should join them
This choice: They dress you up like old times  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

They dress you up like old times

    by: MisterMan
They close in on you and you start to scream. Before you can let out a loud enough scream to alert someone one of the girls shoves a pink pacifier into your mouth and ties it behind your head. You should be confused on why she had that in the first place but you have bigger problems.
There were five of them and one of you so you were helplessly pinned down. They cut your clothes off leaving you red with embarrassment as they giggle and tease you. They drag you, naked, to an old nursery your house had in the attic. It was a nursery/playroom where all the humiliating videos and pictures took place.
They drag you over to the changing table and strap you down to it. You blush bright red laying naked, in a spread eagle position, surrounded by laughing girls. Your sister is the one that puts an extra thick pink diaper on you. She powders you’re crotch and slides the diaper on. They gather into a circle and are deciding what to do with you next...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MisterMan (UN: jusakid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2438164-They-dress-you-up-like-old-times