*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893425-Jack-Almighty/cid/1453587-He-has-sex-with-the-next-girl-he-sees
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1893425
One day, a teenage boy becomes God, with all the omnipotence that goes with the job!
This choice: He has sex with the next girl he sees.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

He has sex with the next girl he sees

    by: Unknown
Jack could not believe what was happening, why the hell would God give him the powers of God with no limits and then tell him to have fun? It did not make sense, however if it was true then he definitely going to enjoy himself, just as he was told to. First things first he needed to test if it was true or not. He lifted his hand and with an inaudible pop a shiny red apple appeared in his hand. "Kewl," he thought as the apple disappeared with the same inaudible pop.

Jack turned off the TV and headed out the front door. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the location of the closest female. He felt a few in the area around him, but the closest was across the street. In the Carter family home, he felt several female presences.

Jack opened his eyes and walked over to the Carter household. As he approached the porch he used his powers to knock on the door. By the time he reached the front door it was opened by...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DragoTime has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893425-Jack-Almighty/cid/1453587-He-has-sex-with-the-next-girl-he-sees