*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893425-Jack-Almighty/cid/1635082-The-16-year-old-Daughter-Jamie
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1893425
One day, a teenage boy becomes God, with all the omnipotence that goes with the job!
This choice: The 16 year old Daughter Jamie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The 16 year old Daughter Jamie

    by: Unknown
Jack's classmate Jamie opened the front door and immediately scrunched up her nose. "Oh, it's you," she said. "What do you want, creep?"

Jack looked over the blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl, dressed in a "weekend" outfit of a nondescript T-shirt and jeans.

"Your mother and sister are here, too, right?" Jack asked, although he already knew the answer was yes.

"Why do you ask?"

"I want to come in and see all three of you," Jack said, taking a step toward Jamie.

"Forget it. Go away," she said, as she started to close the door.

With a thought, Jack made the door disappear.

"What the fuck?" Jamie exclaimed, as the hand that had been on the door was now just in midair.

Jack then made the opening larger -- it was now a double-width doorway. He merely stepped into the house around Jamie. Behind him, new doors appeared in place.

"Mom!" Jamie yelled, her eyes a bit wide. "Moooooom!"

Her mother Olivia appeared from down the hall. "What is it, Jamie?" she asked a little angrily, and then brightened. "Oh, hello, Jack."

"Hi, Mrs. Carter," Jack said cheerfully, to the relatively young MILF.

Words spilled out of Jamie. "Mom, Jack came to the door and asked about you and Danna and I told him to go away and started to close the door but then the door disappeared and suddenly the doorway was bigger and then he walked in and --"

"Slow down!" interrupted Olivia.

Jamie's younger sister Danna walked in. "Hey, what's going on? Hey, what happened to the door?"

Olivia finally noticed that it was a double front door instead of just a single, and gasped. "What -- how did --"

"Oh, I did that, Mrs. Carter," Jack explained, a beatific smile on his face. "Apparently, I can do anything now."

"What?" Olivia reached out to touch the new door, opening one half of it a crack and then closing it again. "We had talked about doing this, but it was going to be expensive, and -- what do you mean, you can do anything now?"

"God visited me and made me his successor," answered Jack.

Olivia and Jamie were both speechless at that, looking back and forth between Jack and the door. Danna said, "That sounds cool!"

Olivia finally asked, "So, um, what are you doing here? Other than..." She nodded her head toward the door.

Jack replied, "Oh, I decided I was going to have sex with the first girl I saw, and I could tell there were three girls here, so I came over, and I guess Jamie's the lucky one."

"What?!" exclaimed Jamie.

Taken aback, Olivia stammered, "Uh, uh, Jack, I don't know what to say. I thought you were a nice young man."

"I am a nice young man," Jack insisted.

"Nice young men don't talk about sex that way," said Olivia. "Sex is an intimate, private act between people who love each other --"

"That kind of thinking is from the old God!" Jack exclaimed. "Maybe I want to change things -- starting right here." He quickly looked over the three Carter females and said, "Hmm, maybe I should go ahead and improve your outlook on sex."

A large mirror appeared, about 7 feet tall and 8 feet wide, just standing in the middle of the foyer with no obvious support. The Carters found themselves compelled to move just enough to stand and face it head-on, and then were unable to move their feet.

"What's going on? What are you doing?" asked Olivia, a look of panic on her face.

"You'll see," said Jack.

What they were about to see is Jack changing them into...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DragoTime has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893425-Jack-Almighty/cid/1635082-The-16-year-old-Daughter-Jamie