*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Weekend Plans
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894017-MLP-FiM---High-School-Adventures/cid/1436157-Weekend-Plans
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1894017
You're a human student at a Ponyville high school. Interesting things are bound to happen.
Chapter #1

Weekend Plans

    by: GWriter
You really needed this weekend. School wasn't really stressing you out, it was just that this week felt like it was going by so slowly. As you get home, you fumble around your pocket for the key and get inside.


"Afternoon, [your name]!" says Spike.


"Hey, Spike." you say.


"Where's Twilight?" he asks.


"She'll be here soon." you say. "She's over at Fluttershy's helping her with the animals."


Spike nods his head and you go to your room. Right then, you get a phone call from none other than Princess Celestia.


"Hello?" you say as you answer the phone.


"Hello, [your name]! It's Auntie Celeste!" says the princess. She always insisted on you calling her that since she was very good friends with your parents, especially your mother. "I just called to see how everything's been."


You appreciate the check-up call, but found it rather embarrassing and rather unnecessary. "Auntie Celeste, I've been living here for two and a half years, I'm pretty much adjusted."


"That doesn't mean I can't still ask how you're doing." she says.


"Fine, same as always." you say.


"Well, okay then." she says, sensing that you didn't feel like talking. "Bye." After you hang up, you get five texts at the same time, all from five different people, or should I say ponies. You read one text after another.


Rainbow Dash: Yo, could use someone 2 help my time my laps @ the track. Hook a pony up?


Pinkie Pie: Hiiiiiiiii! Need someone 2 try this new muffin recipe I'm trying out. Pwetty plz?


Rarity: Good afternoon, [your name]. Need your artistic opinion on my new line. Could you swing by the boutique?


Applejack: Howdy, could use an extra pair of eyes 2 watch my sister since Big Mac is out. Up 4 it?


Twilight: Fluttershy needed more help than she thought. Help us out?


Who do you decide to help out?

You have the following choices:

1. Rainbow

2. Pinkie

3. Rarity

4. Applejack

5. Twilight and Fluttershy

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GWriter (UN: gwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894017-MLP-FiM---High-School-Adventures/cid/1436157-Weekend-Plans