*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chameleon
  2. Reader's Choice
  3. 1 Mile
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1899338-When-the-Anthros-Came-to-Town/cid/1451697-Chameleon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1899338
A race of gargantuan creatures come to earth, but are they peaceful or hostile?
This choice: Chameleon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chameleon

    by: Unknown
You decide to walk outside and when you do, you let out a scream because you look up and see Kevin somehow levitating in the air waving down on you. "Hey dude." "Kevin?! What the... how... how are you doing that?! And I thought you said you were bringing a girlf..." Before you could finish that last word, Kevin let out a laugh and you hear someone else laughing with him, a female voice and a loud one at that.

Suddenly something appeared, a giant anthro carrying Kevin on her shoulder. She was a mile high chameleon girl wearing black stockings and a short skirt along with a rainbow striped sweater. This chameleon girl also had bright pink hair that reached down to her long curled up tail. You walked back slightly as Kevin's chameleon girlfriend looked down on you. "Oh man! I love that trick!" "Never gets old beautiful. With that Kevin's girlfriend flicked out her tongue and appeared to use it to kiss him slightly before she picked you up and brought you up to your friend. "What's up Al man." "What the heck Kevin! You nearly gave me a heart attack! A chameleon, really?" Kevin gave you a smug smile. "Alan, meet Milan." Milan then held out the tip of one of her clawed fingers and you nervously shake it. You let out a nervous laugh. "So Kev..." you say as you moved your head to look at your friend. "Answer me this..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. How did you two meet?

*Noteb*
2. How does this work?

3. What brings you two to the neighborhood?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1899338-When-the-Anthros-Came-to-Town/cid/1451697-Chameleon