*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909591-A-World-of-Choices/cid/1492260-Fantasy-Depending-on-the-path-you-choose-ther
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1909591
Enter a world of our creation, but carve your own path.
This choice: Fantasy! (Depending on the path you choose there may be more of one or another)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fantasy! (Depending on the path you choose ther...

    by: Welcome To...
This land is marvelous, is it not? Magic, dragons, animals that walk on hind legs, devious villains waiting to be foiled... Or perhaps you are that villain? Unless all that seems eccentric to you and though you would love a world of fantasy, you aren't quite that into it. Maybe realism with some ghosts thrown in, some darkness normal people don't usually see, borderlining into Sci-fi with mutant powers.

Anyways, tell me. What exactly ARE you?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Welcome To... (UN: welcome_to at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Welcome To... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909591-A-World-of-Choices/cid/1492260-Fantasy-Depending-on-the-path-you-choose-ther