*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910042-The-soul-swapping-bowl/cid/2738541-Stacy-comes-into-the-attic
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1910042
A body swap story with a bowl.
This choice: Stacy comes into the attic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Stacy comes into the attic

    by: LMDW
Hey mom, have you seen my training gear around. I can’t seem to find them. Oh hey John” you sister Stacy says as she arrives at the attic looking at you and your mother. “ I think they were at the first floor” your mother answer to her quickly.” I was asking mom John but thanks any way” I’ll see you later ok”. She says as she leaves to search for her gear. You then look at your mother amazed. “ Woah mom you took that better than I expected”. “ What can I say I’m a natural. But your still not safe young man”.

I think you mean madam” you correct her as you show your new clevage. “ Don’t touch them son! she yells angrily.” Well they are mine now aren’t they. So I decided what to do with them” you say in your best mocking tone. “ Your going to regret those words later son.” “ Yeah sorry mom got a bit carried away.”

So what can we do”. We need to drink from the bowl ASAP to get back to our normal selfs and after that your grounded young man”. “ What! So no only do si discover something new and you try to take it away from me but your also grounding me.” Yes and you better do it fast.”

You then start to think of something to do. If you give your mother the bowl while she’s you, you could swap with someone else and escape from her punishment. “ Ok Mom here I go”. You say as you take a sip from the bowl while also walking to the edge of the attic with your moms body while also touching your ass and swaying it seductively. Stop doing that! She yells at you.” Make me! Oh your si grounded young man” she says as she takes a sip of the bowl.

When you next wake up your yourself again but can’t think of that as you need to move fast. Without a second thought you take a sip of the bowl and run to your sisters rooms. Carmen’s one is locked as she’s away on a party( like always) and the only one open is Stacy’s one. You leave the bowl there for her to drink from it and run back to the attic. When you get there you see your mother finally awoke and looking angrily at you. Oh your sooo grounded John” she says as she grabs your ear and drags you to the living room. But on the way there your vision starts getting fuzzy.

Who drank from the bowl?

You have the following choices:

1. Your sister Stacy

*Noteb*
2. Your sister Erica coming to check on Stacy

*Noteb*
3. Carmen after a long workout seeing water

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LMDW (UN: lmdw2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910042-The-soul-swapping-bowl/cid/2738541-Stacy-comes-into-the-attic