*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910371-Your-Expanding-Sister/cid/2092159-Laurens-Growth-Pills
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1910371
Your sisters Megan and Lauren are getting bigger! (Weight Gain, Breast Expansion)
This choice: Growth hormone pills  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lauren's Growth Pills

    by: LGV
Dangerous as they were, Lauren decided to go with the growth hormones. Surgery and the other quackery, while safer, just weren't effective enough. She wanted real looking, naturally grown breasts, and fast. The hormones, assuming the broken english on the website was correct, would do just that. They even offered two day international shipping! And perhaps above all of that, the most encouraging thing was that she could still try the other options if the pills turned out to be a bust.

So she ordered them and spent the next few days waiting in agony for her salvation to arrive. Knowing her pills were on the way made the two days of class especially worse; all she could think of when busty Sarah passed was how good she herself was going to look in the following weeks.

The box arrived two days later, as expected. Like the website, the package was covered in broken English and undecipherable text. They seemed to be warnings, judging by their red font, but they were entirely unreadable. Not that it made a difference; Lauren would have taken them anyways. The pills themselves were fairly unassuming: cream colored with no identifying marks what-so-ever. They smelled like vanilla which was all the reassuring she needed to take them.

That night, before bed, Lauren took two of the capsules and swallowed them down with a glass of water. She went to bed, her mind swirling with images of her bustier self. Little did she know, the pills she had taken were legitimate. Before long, she'd be the bustiest girl in town. However, what she didn't predict were the side affects. The pills she had ordered and taken were intended for use on livestock. While they'd have the same general effects on humans, Lauren was to get more than she bargained for.

Mentally, the primary change would be her sexuality. The pills were intended for barn animals, after all, which meant that fertility and mating desires were to go through the roof. She was going to become a true horndog, in additon to some other changes, depending on which animals' pills she had been unlucky enough to take.

Horse: The horse pills were intended for female racing horses. In humans, this would give Lauren a much more aggressive personality and stronger muscles in addition to her larger breasts. She would gradually become a dominating muscle girl.

Bovine: The bovine pills were intended for milk cows. In humans, this would give Lauren lactating breasts and an all around larger form, turning her into what some might call a mini-giantess. Though she would never became insanely big, Lauren would soon be breaking some height (as well as bust) records.

Hog: The hog pills were intended for meat production. In humans, this would work mostly the same, fattening Lauren up while swelling her breasts as well. Lauren would become the biggest girl in school in more ways than one.

As it so happened, the pills she took were...

You have the following choices:

1. Horse

*Noteb*
2. Bovine

3. Hog

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LGV (UN: learngerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Explosiveness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910371-Your-Expanding-Sister/cid/2092159-Laurens-Growth-Pills