*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nicole's plan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912109-Nicoles-Revenge/cid/1503381-Nicoles-plan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Wasp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1912109
Nicole starts "recruiting" servants, having snapped after Mina's vicious attack on her.
Chapter #1

Nicole's plan

    by: Wasp
Nicole the lynx, friendly AI, Freedom Fighter, and constant companion to her closest friend, Princess Sally herself, flaoted aimlessly in the wide open digital realm which she called home. This was her mainframe, her only sanctuary from the outside world, and, as she had discovered a few weeks ago, even this place could still be accessed, when Sally had arrived with Sonic to free her from Iron Queen Regina Ferrum's evil mind control spell.

Yes, Nicole was free now, but that didn't mean that her life was back on track. She had tagged along with Sonic and Sally, to a concert that Mina Mongoose had performed in the wake of the Freedom Fighters' victory over the Iron Dominion. However, when Mina had started to sing, the lyrics of her new song struck a chord with her. It didn't take a genius to work out that the song was about Nicole herself. And it wasn't saying good things about her. They spoke about stopping her, how she was a threat, too powerful, evil...

Nicole had broken down that night, and had barely appeared since. It had gotten worse since then. People were agreeing with Mina, hurling abuse at Nicole whenever she passed them in the street. Some of the more violent ones would break nanite constructs, knowing that Nicole would feel the damage done to her nanites. She didn't understand it. She had provided them with a home, with shelter, with food, clothing and water. She had put a shield over their heads, to protect them, and made sure their homes were comfortable. Why were they rejecting her, just because she was brainwashed? And Mina herself was no better. She'd been brainwashed by Mogul, and he had used her to force Sonic to hand over the city's Chaos Emerald to him. She was nothing more than a hypocrite.

Nicole felt herself beginning to break down again, so snapped her fingers, causing a digital replica of Sally to appear in front of her. The fake squirrel embraced her, massaging her back, and allowing Nicole to relax and rest on her shoulder. Nicole loved Sally, she loved her dearly, and had done so, ever since her emotions had first surfaced. She kept this copy of her, so that she could imagine what it would be like to have a relationship with her, but alas, Sally was straight, and even know, torn between Sonic and Ken Khan. She didn't need the extra baggage of knowing that her best friend had a lesbian crush on her. That, and she was simply afraid of approaching her.

Irritatingly, that brought the horrible song back to mind. It was called "We won't be afraid." It was ironic. They feared her, but she was too fearful to even talk to her best friend. She couldn't go out. She'd tried disguising herself, but her glowing eyes always gave her away.

Then a different school of thought entered Nicole's mind. Of course they were afraid. THey should be afraid! She owned this city. It obeyed her and only her. Mina would not get rid of Nicole, nor the fear of her. The lynx would ensure that they did not take away from her that which was rightfully her's.

She had the tools. She controlled the city, after all. She would need allies, but with her fearsome telepathic abilities, she could make even the strongest mind bend to her will. Her nanites could be used to convert their bodies on a tiny scale, so she could make a force of strong, beautiful women, who would serve her every whim. And of course, it would have to be women. Controlling a man was boring, and it felt odd. Controlling a woman, though, made her feel warm inside, and more than a little naughty.

She instantly dismissed the Sally replica, and started running through possible first targets. Of course, Sally was the first that came to mind. She would be the perfect second-in-command, the perfect lover, but Nicole didn't knw if she wanted to brainwash Sally. Still, that warm, naughty feeling only grew when she thought of the princess kneeling before her, stark naked, and pledging to serve her forever.

Then of course, there was Sonic. He was fast, strong, and the hero of Mobius. Everyone loved Sonic. if she could capture him, he might be able to win people over, and help her that way. She could also use him to subtly nudge Sally towards becoming a lesbian.

Tails would also be a huge help. He was smart, even smarter than her, and would make an ideal ally, as well as being able to design some kind of suit for the girls to wear as a uniform, which would also boost their strength, or something like that. He would be easy to catch as well.

She also considered Fiona. While she wasn't as good at hunting for people or things as Rouge, she knew a lot more about subtlety- something that even their clothing showed, Fiona's black attire versus Rouge's heart-emblazoned suit. She was also connected to several other enemies of the Freedom Fighters, so she would be easily able to blame one of them and then escape to her Mistress's home.

You have the following choices:

1. Sally

2. Sonic

3. Tails

4. Fiona

5. Someone else...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wasp (UN: rayton592 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wasp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912109-Nicoles-Revenge/cid/1503381-Nicoles-plan