*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fiona
  2. Nicole's plan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912109-Nicoles-Revenge/cid/2116171-Fiona
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Wasp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1912109
Nicole starts "recruiting" servants, having snapped after Mina's vicious attack on her.
This choice: Fiona  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fiona

    by: RBM5
Thinking to herself Nicole decided it would be easier to take over separated areas like Angel Island or Moebius before going after the entire planet of Möbius. Thinking to herself some more she decided Moebius would likely be easier as she would need a form of transportation to get to the island while she only needed to activate the main computer in the old Freedom Fighter HQ to travel to Moebius and she can do that undetected much easier as long as the Secret Freedom Fighters who now reside there aren't in the room. Once she evaluated the potential targets of the other dimension she decided that Fiona would be her first target as she felt that payback was in order for the fox. fter a long stroll Nicole would arrive to the HQ which happened to be...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RBM5 (UN: rbm5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wasp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912109-Nicoles-Revenge/cid/2116171-Fiona