*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913099-Hungry-Wolfy/cid/2426176-Its-Good-to-be-King
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1913099
Youre in control of Caleb, a big hungry wolfy looking for other furs or humans to nom
This choice: Look for a cockwarmer (Yiff Aktiv)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It's Good to be King

    by: Unknown
Caleb is the king of this forest.

Everyone knew it. Even the mightiest predators know to stay out of his way, and parents scare their cubs with stories of his gruesome feats. Occasionally, some brave young warrior would rise up and try to challenge him; they would always end up gurgling away in his belly before they could even lay a paw on him. This is mostly because Caleb was born with a condition that makes him preternaturally tall for a gray wolf; at around 5 feet tall, he’s as big as most grizzly bears. His condition also made him quite stretchy, in all the right places...

Surprisingly enough for a king, Caleb didn’t really have a mate — well, that’s not entirely true. He’s probably mated with every female in the forest at least once, but he never really considered any of them worthy of being his ‘official’ mate. Indeed, being the king, whenever he was feeling a little hot and bothered, he could just empty his balls into any gal he wanted. They knew what the consequences of disobeying him would be, after all. He always swallowed up the males of the forest without hesitation; but the females, if they ‘performed’ well, he liked to keep around, and would even protect.

Now felt like one of those times. His shaft was fully unsheathed and painfully rigid, slapping against his rounded belly as he walked. His big, furry balls swelled with cum, after having gurgled up a mouse into jizz earlier. He licked his lips, a devious grin on his face as he searched for an attractive female to ‘blow off some steam’ with. He already knew where the dens of quite a few animals were hidden; all he had to do was decide which gal he would be visiting today.

He could have some fun with a much smaller female, like a rabbit or a raccoon. They were always so incredibly tight, and the feeling of power he had over them was intoxicating. Then again, he could also visit some regular sized animals, like a wolf or a fox. There were a few she-wolves around here he wouldn’t mind knocking up with a litter of his cubs. Finally, he could pick on somebody his own size, like a bear or a doe. Dominating the largest and most powerful animals in the forest was always a fun challenge, though slightly risky.

What does he decide on?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Small (Rabbit or Raccoon)

*Noteb*
2. Medium (She-wolf or Vixen)

3. Large (Bear or Doe)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Meerkat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913099-Hungry-Wolfy/cid/2426176-Its-Good-to-be-King