*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921151-Naruto-Mother-Knows-Best/cid/1539210-The-snake-and-the-illusionist
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1921151
Hinata is possessed by Naruto's Mother into making Naruto's life better.
This choice: went to learn how to be a better girlfriend from Kurenai and Anko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The snake and the illusionist

    by: Unknown
Kushina saw two women leaving the dango shop that was right across the street from the Ramen shop. One had purple hair done up in a spiky ponytail, with pupiless brown eyes. The other woman had black hair and red eyes.

The woman with the purple hair dressed very provocativly. She wore only a brown half coat, with just fishnet underneath. She also wore a short skirt that was just long enough to be considered decent.

The black haired one wore a dress that was made of red and white bandages, and went down to just above the knee.

Looking into Hinata's momries, Kushina saw that these two were Anko and Kurenai, respectivly. Seeing how Anko scared her son, Kushia got in a huff. Oh yeah, Anko was going to go down hard. Kurenai on the other hand, was sweet and caring. She would be able to teach Hinata anything that Kushina couldn't about being a good girlfriend and wife.

So, decision in mind, Kushina made her way up to the two of them. "Kurenai-sensei." She said, getting the woman's attention.

"Oh. Hello Hinata. How are you? I know that Naruto's trip still has you down, but he'll be okay. He has Jiraiya with him after all." The kind woman said, making Anko laugh slightly.

"Yeah, I doubt it. If I know Jiraiya, and I do from past expeience, he won't teach the kid anything. He will just give the kid something to do while he goes peeping on women. That kid shouldn't even be a shinobi as far as I am concerned. He was a loud mouthed idiot during the chunin exams, and he was up until he left."

Kushina, meanwhile was fuming. How dare this woman berate her son. She knew from Hinata's memories of him that Naruto was a loud, hyper active kid. But, he was nowhere near her level when she was a kid. She was at least four times as obnoxious he was!

Still, not showing this on Hinata's face, she pulled the 'I have something I want to talk about, but I don't want it to be public look' on her face.

Kurenai, noticing that look, smiled at the girl. "Well, why don't you come over to my place. My and Anko were just heading over there anyway. I think we all need to relax." She said, making Kushina smirk. It would be perfect.

~Twenty minutes later~

Kurenai closed the door to her appartment, not knowing the scheme that was brewing just behind her in the form of Hinata.

"I know that look Hinata." Kurenai said. "Now, what did you want to talk about?"

However, once Kushina had both women in her sights, she flashed through hand seals and shouted "Uzugan!"

Both women gained blank looks in their eyes.

"Listen well. You two know that Naruto is the true hokage. However, you both know that the people in the village won't accept that quite yet. So, you both keep quiet about it. Now, Kurenai. You are to teach Hinata everything about being a good girl friend and wife. You are to teach her how to cook, how to clean, and how to please a man. Understood?"

"Yes mistress." Kurenai droned.

Looking back over to Anko, Kushina gave the woman a scowl. "And you, Anko. You are to teach Hinata about how to be controling. You will teach her how to punish slaves that do not do as they are told. You will also teach her how to interrogate some one with just mental tourtue. Then when you think she is dominate enough, you will submit to her as your mistress. Clear?"

"Clear." Anko said, sounding as monotone as Kurenai.

"Good. Now, when I stop the Uzugan, You will forget me even being her. You will forget running into Hinata on the streets, and you will think that you came right back home after finishing your meal to fantasize about Naruto, and how much it would please you both to have him dominate you. Remeber, he owns you in mind, body and soul."

"Yes mistress. " They both monotoned.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go after some cheerleaders (Sakura and Ino)

*Noteb*
2. Getting a body guard (Tenten)

3. Free choice of who's next

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921151-Naruto-Mother-Knows-Best/cid/1539210-The-snake-and-the-illusionist