*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A bonding vacation.
  2. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921963-Big-john-Fat-Fur/cid/1764176-A-bonding-vacation
by WGfan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1921963
A fat fur story I began writing, but gave up on. Obese tiger with a worried lion boyfriend
This choice: Peter wants to travel the world  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A bonding vacation.

    by: ph0220
Peter couldn't stop thinking about his love's gaining weight. He knew that if John doesn't want to do anything else then eating food and watch TV that's fine, but he himself wanted more of life. He would want to go places and see things all over the world, and he wanted to share it with his big cuddly tiger. He knew that John's tiger body was build to hold more weight then a lion's would and that he could still move and walk around (With some effort that is), but one day he will reach that point when he won't be able to even get out of bed, and he wants to gain some nice memories of their time together before that happens.

"Are you sure there is nothing wrong dear?" John asked, waking the lion up from his dreams. He had been staring for probably a full minute at John without saying anything. What should he do? Should he come clean and tell him what he thinks? "You know you can tell me anything you want, without it making me upset." John added, resting one of his thick paws on the lion's leg.

"John..." Peter started with a slight pause. "You know I have always love you and done everything you like just to see you happy?" "Yes?" John answered, unsure of what was going to happen. "It's just that it feels like we never do anything together anymore." Peter said, with some force. "But, we do things together. We eat snacks, watch TV, and..." John started before getting interrupted by Peter. "You don't understand. We don't do things that other couple do. We never go out on a restaurant, to the movies, heck, we haven't even been outside looking at nature for several months!" "I don't get what the problem is." John said, wanting to understand his boyfriend. "It's just that you are always stuck inside this house, when there's a whole world outside." Peter said, and did a gesture with his hands to symbolise a big globe. "Do you want to go on a vacation together?" John asked him. "Yes! That is exactly what I want." Peter said, and got up from the sofa. "Just imagine all the places and people, the unique natures and animals, the exotic foods and flavours." "Foods and flavours?" John said with a small drool coming from his mouth. "See, I knew there would be something that would suit you too." Peter said, and patted his tiger's big gut. "Okay. I'm convicted. I will take and go on a vacation with you, but only if you promise it will have great food there." John said happily. "I will make that my first order of business." Peter said, and they both shake hands on it.

Peter was now feeling like he was on cloud nine. He would finally be able to see some of the worlds wonders, and he would be able to share it with his favourite fur of them all. Looking through a bunch of websites on great places to go he knew he to find something that would both have great tourists attractions for him, and some great food for John. And after doing a bunch of research's he finally decides that the place they will go to would be...

You have the following choices:

1. Rome, Italy.

*Noteb*
2. Paris, France.

*Noteb*
3. Beijing, China.

*Noteb*
4. Rio de Janerio, Brazil

*Noteb*
5. Some other place.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ph0220 (UN: ph0220 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WGfan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921963-Big-john-Fat-Fur/cid/1764176-A-bonding-vacation