*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/3060997-Darcy-OToole-and-Her-New-Assets
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1923726
A person looking for a little excitement in life is given the power to morph others.
This choice: It Works! Jen has successfully changed fiction (And maybe more?)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #25

Darcy O'Toole and Her New "Assets".

    by: Shortyboss
As Jess began concentrating her power on the drawing of Darcy O’Toole, she tried to think of some new way to alter someone with her powers. While she was limited to changing people in her line of sight, Jess had yet to find any limits on what she could actually do to other people. After all, she’d basically given her roommates superpowers, and most of the physical alterations she’d made to people were biologically impossible without reality-warping powers. That said, she didn’t want to do anything too drastic to Darcy. Jess wasn’t sure if this would actually work, and even if it did, she’d be altering almost ninety years of history. And if her powers did work on fictional characters, she still needed to learn if the changes affected any real people who then portrayed those characters in adaptations. Maybe she should try something relatively simple, so that it could be easily faked in live-action if the actors were unaffected, while still being something that would immediately be noticeable.

After thinking about it for a few seconds, Jess decided to try giving Darcy a second pair of breasts, directly below her original pair. If this worked, it would immediately alter the shape of the dress Darcy was wearing on the cover. Not only that, but if the actresses playing her on film were unaffected, they could easily wear a fake pair of breasts to sell the illusion.

Jess felt her cock grow rock-hard, and the world around her began spinning. She squeezed her eyes shut as a massive headache began pulsing in her temples, making it hard to think. Jess was dimly aware that she was swaying unsteadily, and staggered around as her headache spiked up to a migraine. Thankfully, the pain began to die down slightly after a few seconds. Her headache was still there, but she could at least stay on her feet without falling over. As the sharp screaming in her head lowered to a dull roar, Jess opened her eyes again, and her vision swam back into focus. Thankfully, nobody seemed to notice her dizzy spell, or that she was currently popping a massive boner.

“Ow,” Jess groaned as she rubbed her temples, then looked down at the cover of the book she was carrying. When she saw the artwork on the cover, she grinned. Darcy O’Toole stood there, still dressed in her aquamarine dress as she shone a torch on a tied-up skeleton in a dark basement. However, since Darcy’s front was facing the viewer, it gave Jess an excellent look at her chest, and the new additions sitting there proudly. While Darcy’s dress wasn’t necessarily the tightest, it was still snug enough to outline her chest. While the individual pairs of breasts couldn’t be made out, Darcy’s new lower pair of breasts were still pushing out the dress enough to be immediately visible. Not only that, but as Jess looked over the shelves, she could see other books in the Darcy O’Toole series, all from different decades of the character’s history with Darcy herself displayed prominently. Some were hand-illustrated, others were photos of real people. However, Darcy’s four breasts were immediately obvious in all of them, meaning that the very concept of Darcy O’Toole as a character now included having a second pair of breasts.

“Yes! It worked!” Jess said quietly, pumping her fist in excitement. She then winced again as another dizzy spell hit her, an unpleasant reminder of the massive pain on the inside of her head.

“Urgh,” Jess groaned again. “Guess I should be more careful with who I pick next time.” While Jess knew that her headache was connected with using her power to alter Darcy, she wasn’t sure what the actual reason was. Was it because Jess had altered Darcy as a fictional character? Or was it because Darcy had existed for almost nine decades? In any event, it meant that there were consequences to altering fiction, even if it was just a nasty headache.

Jess shifted uncomfortably, picking at her underwear to try and get her still rock-hard cock to try and sit properly. The erections she got from using her powers didn’t normally last this long, and the strain was actually starting to hurt a little. Is this what it was like for men when they were horny in public?

Still, she wasn’t quite done yet. While she knew that her power had altered the character of Darcy O’Toole to have four breasts, she didn’t know if the people who played her in live-action were also changed. While some of the Darcy O’Toole books had photos of real women playing the character on the cover, Jess had specifically chosen this because it would be easy to fake if the actresses and models were unaffected.

To that end, Jess pulled out her phone and opened up her web browser. A quick Google search later, and Jess had her answer.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shortyboss (UN: shortyboss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/3060997-Darcy-OToole-and-Her-New-Assets