*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924293-The-Special-Swap-Power/cid/1551536-He-hears-James-and-Emily-in-the-next-room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1924293
Someone is granted the power to swap anything with anyone, no questions asked. GPs given!
This choice: He hears his roommate James and James's girlfriend Emily in the next room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

He hears James and Emily in the next room

    by: Blarg Blargington
Suddenly David heard his roommate James and his girlfriend Emily come into the room. David stuck his head out of his bedroom door to have a look and saw James and Emily making out on the couch. David thought that they might be good test subjects because he would be able to observe the changes up close.

David could feel his somewhat perverted side acting up a bit as he examined the gorgeous Emily making out with James on the couch, deciding what he was going to do to them.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924293-The-Special-Swap-Power/cid/1551536-He-hears-James-and-Emily-in-the-next-room