*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924293-The-Special-Swap-Power/cid/1589989-David-swaps-chests-with-Emily
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1924293
Someone is granted the power to swap anything with anyone, no questions asked. GPs given!
This choice: David swaps chests with Emily  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

David swaps chests with Emily

    by: Mr. Scratch
Feeling his kinky side act, David was now curious if a.) the two would notice, b.) how they would make out if Emily lost her breasts and c.) he was curious how breasts felt.

"Okay, how do I do this now?" he thought and tried the only thing he could think about. He concentrated hard on Emily's breasts, which were about to be set free from her blouse. David gasped when he saw the lacy, pink bra of hers. He did not gasp because of the bra, but because the breasts which were encased in it began to shrink. At the same time, he felt something pulling down his chest.

When Emily was completely flat, neither of them seemed to notice. James unclasped Emily's bra and threw it away, while kissing her now flat, slightly hairy chest.

David meanwhile looked down, amazed at the D-cups which were hanging from his chest now. He quickly closed the door of his room as silently as possible, giving the two of them some privacy. He had some more interesting things to take care of.

He threw off his shirt and looked at the mirror and was astonished. There they were: Emily's D-cups in all their glory. They looked so big when he looked down, even bigger than he remembered them on Emily. But when he looked in the mirror they looked like the same size, maybe a bit smaller.

"I think Emily wears push-up bras", chuckled David. He then put his hands on the breasts and massaged them. Pleasure was washing over him. Blood rushed down to his penis. "Oh yeah!" he thought. "This feels good!"

He then stopped for a moment. Another thought entered his brain. "How about I get Emily's pussy? Would be interesting to masturbate with one."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue like this.

*Noteb*
2. Swap Emily's pussy.

3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Scratch (UN: damaho1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924293-The-Special-Swap-Power/cid/1589989-David-swaps-chests-with-Emily