*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To the Library!
  2. Something Else
  3. The Gift of Swap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924293-The-Special-Swap-Power/cid/1865563-To-the-Library
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1924293
Someone is granted the power to swap anything with anyone, no questions asked. GPs given!
This choice: He goes to the school library to test the power other students while they study  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

To the Library!

    by: Blarg Blargington
David decided that the school library would be a good place to inconspicuously test out his new power. He put his laptop in his backpack and then headed across campus to the library. Once he was there, David found an open table and took out his laptop so he could pretend to be doing work. He then took a look around at his surroundings, looking for potential guinea pigs to test his power on.

There was a group of four Asian girls sitting at the table off to his left. They were talking in a hushed tone, discussing homework, David assumed, but he couldn't really tell what they were saying.

There was another group of four at the table on David's right. Two girls and two guys who all appeared to be freshmen. They were speaking quite a bit louder than the group of Asian girls. From their conversation David was able to discern that the cute blonde girl was dating the tall dark haired guy and the other two, the shorter guy with the glasses and the equally attractive brunette girl were their friends.

Finally, the table directly in front of David appeared to be populated with completely unrelated people. There was a punky looking girl with pink hair, several ear piercings as well as one on her nose and one on her lip, and a denim jacket with several patches of various punk bands on it who was studiously working on something while listening to music which was almost audible through her earbuds. David had seen her around campus many times and had had a class with her in the past. Her name was Kendra if he remembered correctly and he was pretty sure she was friends with his friend Allie's girlfriend Nat. There was also a muscular looking guy reading a textbook. He had short brown hair and looked like he hadn't shaved in a while. Finally there was another guy with his back to David who he could see was hacking away at a huge block of code on his laptop. He looked like stereotypical programmer with messy dark hair pulled back in a lose ponytail and a goatee. David was pretty sure he had seen him around the CS lab before.

There were so many good options and David wasn't sure who was going to be his first guinea pig.

You have the following choices:

1. The Asian Girls

2. The Four Friends

3. The Three Unrelated Strangers

*Noteb*
4. Someone Who Works At the library

*Noteb*
5. Someone Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924293-The-Special-Swap-Power/cid/1865563-To-the-Library