*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Asian Girls
  2. To the Library!
  3. Something Else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924293-The-Special-Swap-Power/cid/2339578-The-Asian-Girls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1924293
Someone is granted the power to swap anything with anyone, no questions asked. GPs given!
This choice: The Asian Girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Asian Girls

    by: Saracen1187
David decided to have a little fun with the four Asian girls sat together chatting, and his dick got hard at the thought of them being unaware of anything as he swapped them around in different ways with the other library patrons. The shortest of the Asian girls (and they were all under 5'5") was his first target, she was very cute and her dark hair was tied in a loose ponytail, she couldn't have been any more than 5'1", maybe a little less, David guessed. Let's upgrade those... David thought, focusing on the girl's paltry A-cup boobs under her t-shirt. Moments later, the cute blonde girl at the adjacent table had her C-cup breasts shrink, while at the same time the small Asian's girl's chest expanded outwards, giving her a more alluring figure. To compliment her new bust, David swapped the girl's height with that of the stereotypical programmer, who shrank down nine inches to 5'1" as the girl grew to 5'10".

"Now your turn." David switched his focus to the girl sitting beside her larger busted friend. This girl wore her hair down, was about 5'3" and had boobs in the B-cup range, she was also just as cute as her friend was. How about... this... David grinned, swapping the second girl with the boyfriend of the blonde girl nearby. The guy remained oblivious as his dick shrank in his pants, becoming a tight Asian pussy.

David smirked as she saw the second Asian girl adjust the way she was sat, parting her legs a little as the white dude's 6-inch cock sprouted between them... nicely bulging out her hoochie shorts. David let out an audible moan as he watched girl reach down to adjust her package.

This was so much god damn fun that he went ahead and swapped the girl again with the guy, this time her perky B-cup boobs melted away, replaced with a muscular male chest, which was however hairless, the guy obviously waxed his chest. A moan escaped David's lips and he rubbed his hard on as he saw the tall, dark haired guy with perky tits under his shirt, and while not huge, they were bigger than his blonde girlfriend's new A-cups.

To say David was feeling horny by this time, would be a gross understatement.

He was however briefly distracted by another couple of students entering the library, a muscular black guy and a nerdy looking girl with dark brown hair and glasses. Both were also perfect 'swapping material', and David grinned as he saw the two unrelated students pick out a seat nearby.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924293-The-Special-Swap-Power/cid/2339578-The-Asian-Girls