*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Norman. L.
  2. Deferent start, same girls.
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924647-Money-women-and-weight-gain/cid/1566379-Norman-L
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1924647
Fatten up the female staff that helps you run/maintain your estate.
This choice: Norman. L.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Norman. L.

    by: Akathatguy
It was raining the night you finally drove to your new home, (old if you were to get technical,) you pulled up to the front gate, put in a code and they swung open.

You parked your car in front of the entrance.

Once you opened your umbrella you walked up to the door, but before you could even knock they were opened by a young woman.

You opened your mouth to say hello but the girl hugged you before you could say a word. "I've missed you do much!"

A smile cane to your face and you hugged her back. "I've missed you too Beth."

"Here let me get a better look at you," Beth pushed you away and looked you up and down, taking in the suit that you were wearing. "Did you get all dressed up just for me?"

"Heh heh, actually in dads...letter, he said that there were four other girls here besides you." You replied nervously.

Beth blushed. "Oh I get it, you're trying to impress them aren't you!"

"No no, well yes but not the way you're thinking. I though that I should look as professional as possible for them since I'm their new boss...is that the right word for this?" You asked.

"Actually the word would be master." Replied Beth.

"Master? I don't like that. They should just use my name."

"You'll have to tell them that...so, what are you waiting for, get out of the rain and into your nice warm house."

After you shook off some rain from your umbrella you walked inside. It felt good to be back in your childhood home, a little weird, but good.

Beth sat you down in the foyer. "I'm sure you have a million questions, and I've got just as many answers so ask away!"

"Okay, I guess my first question is why dad didn't tell me he was sick."

"Truth is up until two mouths ago dad didn't even tell any of us he was, another month passed before dad told us it was terminal and well...last week...he-he...passed away and for the past month and a half ago he started to think more and he just thought it would be best not to bother you with his problems."

Almost completely unbothered by Beth's response, you asked your next question. "Alright then, so...why are you-er-why Were you working for dad?"

"I guess this would have to come out some time, two years ago...Phil was shot and killed during a mugging."

Your eyes went wide. "I-I can't believe it...Phil, Beth why didn't you tell me?!"

"I...I didn't want to worry you-"

Beth stopped talking when you hugged her. "Beth don't you Ever feel like you can't confide in me...I can't even imagine how horrible you must feel, losing the love of your life."

"I-it's okay, he wouldn't want me to spend the rest of my life missing him I mean, I still do but, I try not to dwell on it," Beth broke away from your embrace. "Anyways after Phil...passed, I got really sad, I couldn't afford to stay in our old home on my salary and well...long story short dad said that I could come stay with him and he offered me a job as the gardener...I really like it here so I figured that I should stay."

"Figures, he Would use you while you were vulnerable."

"It's not good to speak ill of the dead."

"Fine...then I guess I have one more question for now."

"And what would that be?"

"Well, where am I going to sleep?"

"We're still getting dads room ready so for now in you're old room...do you remember how to get there?"

"Of course, speaking of which I think I'm going to turn in now...you should get some rest too."

You gave Beth a pat on the back and went of to you're old room.

Once you got there you heard some one come up behind you.

You spun around and saw,

Jennifer, the head maid.

Gracie, the short flirty maid.

Alex, the shy, artsy maid.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jennifer.

*Noteb*
2. Gracie.

*Noteb*
3. Alex.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924647-Money-women-and-weight-gain/cid/1566379-Norman-L