*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You wake up in a hospital
  2. The Meeting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926844-Shadow-Swap/cid/1562901-You-wake-up-in-a-hospital
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1926844
You become host to an shadowy entity that has the power to swap body parts around.
This choice: You wake up in a hospital  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You wake up in a hospital

    by: Quicksilver
You slowly begin to make the transition from the void of unconsciousness. Your senses flood into you but you don't understand them at first. You slowly begin to open your eyes. All you can see is a bright blur. You are disoriented. You don't remember what happened. You certainly don't know where you are. You hear a rhythmic beeping sound.

Eventually your vision becomes clear enough that you can see where you are. You are in a plain room with a bunch of equipment hooked up to you. You don't know why but you are in a hospital. It isn't long before a nurse comes to check on you.

"You are awake," she states the obvious. Before you can even ask she continues. "You hit your head. You were lucky that your roommate found you," she adds. You take a moment to process what you heard. You look around your room and see that you are alone. You aren't surprised since you and your roommate aren't really friends. You just share the rent is all.

You struggle to remember what happened to you. It takes you a while but you remember the strange shadow that you found in your bathroom. You don't believe it but you remember how it attacked you and you fell over.

Finally you ask her, "Am I OK?"

You have the following choices:

1. You are paralyzed from the neck down.

2. Broken leg

*Noteb*
3. You are fine really

*Noteb*
4. You have a visitor

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quicksilver (UN: quicksilvertg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quicksilver has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926844-Shadow-Swap/cid/1562901-You-wake-up-in-a-hospital