*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wake up and go for a walk
  2. The Meeting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926844-Shadow-Swap/cid/1563681-Wake-up-and-go-for-a-walk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1926844
You become host to an shadowy entity that has the power to swap body parts around.
This choice: Wake up and go for a walk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wake up and go for a walk

    by: Quicksilver
Slowly you come to in the bathtub where you fell. You aren't sure what happened. It takes you a moment but you remember the strange shadow that appeared in your bathroom behind you. The last thing you remember is that you felt like something was with you, something foreign. You freak out a bit but feel fine right now. After a few moments you shake it off as paranoia and forget about it.

You groggily climb out of the tub and get to your feet. You briefly debate what to do. You don't really have anywhere to be right now since you don't have to work today. You slowly get cleaned up and get dressed. Once you are done you decide to go out and perhaps get some lunch since you've already missed breakfast.

You are fortunate that you live near a relatively busy street with lots of shops and restaurants nearby. You lock up your small apartment and start walking down the street. Right now it is almost lunch time but not quite. There are a few people who are early out and about. You decide to walk into a deli relatively close to your house. Currently the deli was empty. You walk up to the counter and place your order. Shortly you have your sandwich and are sitting down at a table by yourself to eat it.

As you are eating you notice a very attractive business woman who enters the shop. Judging from her attire she is pretty successful or at least required to dress nicely. She is wearing a brown business skirt that shows plenty of leg. She also has a white blouse. She has brown pumps and tan stockings. You can't help but stare at her legs. She is showing as much as she can while still maintaining her professional appearance.

You wish that her blouse showed off her chest a bit better but you are enjoying your furtive glances at what you can see. You continue staring at her well toned calves that are long and slender. You forget all about your sandwich. Suddenly, you feel an odd sensation. Your right arm begins tingling and then pulling. It doesn't really hurt, but it feels strange and powerful.

It reminds you of the sensation that you have when the dentist numbs your mouth and then pulls the tooth. You can feel the twisting and pulling and it is perhaps uncomfortable but it doesn't hurt. Nevertheless it is surprising. In a panic you shriek a bit in your seat. You barely notice that the woman is also shrieking and moaning in her seat too. You can't concentrate on her though as the sensations you are feeling are overwhelming.

Suddenly your arm completely transforms. In an instant it is different. It is surprising and sudden so you don't notice right away what happened. You take stock of the differences. You notice that it feels longer by almost a foot.

"What the fuck?" you yell.

You examine your arm further. It doesn't look right at all. It is obviously longer, and that is strange in and of itself, but there was something more. Then you see that you have a shoe at the end of your arm. You wonder why your hand is in a shoe. You realize in horror that it isn't just a shoe on your hand. You whole right arm is a leg. You see the kind of shoe that it is and realize that they are the brown pumps that the woman you were staring at was wearing.

"Holy shit!" you exclaim at the top of your lungs. "How ..." you trail off. You don't really have the words to describe how you feel about this. You not only have a leg where your right arm should be, but a shapely woman's leg.

You start examining the situation in a near panic. You feel like you are wearing a sleeve of some kind. It is smooth and silky and unlike any sleeve you have worn. The woman who's leg has inexplicably wound up where your arm should be was wearing pantyhose.

You wiggle your new toes a little bit in the shoe. It feels strange. They are where your fingers should be. The same commands that you would normally issue to your fingers make your new toes move in almost the same way. It is the same, but very different. It feels very much like your own foot and toes, just where your hand should be. It is strange and scary as hell.

You use your left hand to remove the shoe from your 'hand.' Your 'fingers' were feeling restricted. After all, you aren't at all accustomed to wearing a shoe over your hand. You still think of it as a hand even though it feels like a foot

After you remove the shoe, you look again. You have a perfect nylon clad, foot. You wiggle your 'fingers' again and see the toes on this perfect little foot obeying your commands. You can feel the nylon slipping over your toe fingers with each movement. It is actually a little sweaty from having been in a shoe all day.

You look at the rest of your leg arm. You can see a perfectly toned leg all the way up to your shoulder. It is also covered in pantyhose up to the upper thigh where it ended with one of those built in garters to keep it from slipping down.

You send a command to your elbow to bend. Your leg arm bends at the knee. You can feel it bending and it feels much like your own knees do, just in the wrong place. You are both mesmerized by the strange sensation and terrified. You aren't sure what is going on.

It is only then that you realize that the woman is screaming and freaking out on the other side of the room. You look over at her for the first time. You see that she has an arm coming out from under her skirt where her right leg should be. You recognize it from here as your own arm. Somehow your body parts switched.

You wonder how that could possibly happen. Then it hits you. You aren't sure how you know but you do. You remember the shadow that attacked you and you remember that it somehow merged with you. Even now you can feel it's presence with you. You don't know how it can be possible but you know that this entity is somehow responsible.

You have the following choices:

1. Try to rectify this

2. Someone sees you

3. Talk to the woman

4. Try to take more from her

5. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quicksilver (UN: quicksilvertg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quicksilver has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926844-Shadow-Swap/cid/1563681-Wake-up-and-go-for-a-walk