*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926844-Shadow-Swap/cid/1819070-Try-to-rectify-this
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1926844
You become host to an shadowy entity that has the power to swap body parts around.
This choice: Try to rectify this  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Try to rectify this

    by: Quicksilver
You plead with this mysterious shadow entity that is with you, "Please, I'd like control of my arm back"

You feel a surge of power flow through your body. Soon you feel your arm again. You look down at your right shoulder and are dismayed to see that you still have a leg there. You wiggle your fingers and everything feels normal but you don't see your toes move.

The leg starts flailing around on its own. The weight and violence of it is throwing you off. You reach around in desperation and grab what feels like a leg. You then feel a slap on your hand.

"Damn it you stupid arm." The woman yells. "Stop groping me."

"Sorry," you say to her without thinking.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Experiment some more

*Noteb*
2. Try to calm her down

3. Enough fun, fix this.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quicksilver (UN: quicksilvertg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quicksilver has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926844-Shadow-Swap/cid/1819070-Try-to-rectify-this