*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wake up and rush to work
  2. The Meeting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926844-Shadow-Swap/cid/1791190-Wake-up-and-rush-to-work
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1926844
You become host to an shadowy entity that has the power to swap body parts around.
This choice: Wake up and rush to work  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wake up and rush to work

    by: Quicksilver
Slowly you open your eyes. You see nothing but a bright and blurry light. It takes you a while to wade through the fog that you are in but you finally realize that your head hurts. You struggle to make sense of your surroundings. Slowly your vision comes into focus and you realize that you are laying in your bathtub.

The memory of that strange event that put you here trickles back to you. You briefly wonder what that was that seemed to attack you. You shrug it off as an optical illusion for now and climb out of the tub. "Ow," you say as you rub your sore head that you hit against the tub.

You climb out of the tub and go to the mirror. You take a moment to examine your head for any blood or injury. You are relieved that you have nothing more than a sore goose egg. Your head clears some more and the headache starts to subside. You casually glance over at a little electronic clock that you have in your bathroom.

"Shit, I'm late for work!" you exclaim as you hurriedly begin to get ready to go to your job as ...

You have the following choices:

1. A substitute teacher

*Noteb*
2. A cook at Hooters

3. A lifeguard

4. An office

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quicksilver (UN: quicksilvertg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quicksilver has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926844-Shadow-Swap/cid/1791190-Wake-up-and-rush-to-work