*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An office
  2. Wake up and rush to work
  3. The Meeting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926844-Shadow-Swap/cid/1792892-An-office
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1926844
You become host to an shadowy entity that has the power to swap body parts around.
This choice: An office  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

An office

    by: Quicksilver
You quickly get dressed in some dockers and a collared shirt. You then run some water and a comb through your hair. You rush out the door without any breakfast or even your morning coffee. You test the limits of some of the rules of the road as you try to get to work before anyone notices how late you are.

Finally you pull into the parking garage of a rather large office building. This is the corporate headquarters for a major pharmaceutical company. You have to go all the way to the furthest reaches of the garage before you finally find an empty space. You park your car and rush to the elevator.

You get into the elevator and press the button for the basement which is where you work. The doors begin to close when you see a dainty hand slip into the pathway of the door which stops it. A gorgeous woman enters the elevator with her four inch heels clicking. She is wearing a very nice gray skirt suit with tan sheer pantyhose and a fair amount of jewelry. She is on the petite side but nevertheless firm. Her legs are well toned and accentuated by her black pumps.

She catches you looking at her and give you a fake half smile that is an unspoken indicator to leave her alone and mind your own business. She presses a button for one of the top floors on the building and then pulls out her phone. You suspect it is more of an excuse to put you off than anything else.

The door closes and the elevator starts moving. As it starts you feel a pit forming in your stomach. At first you simply think it is the elevator moving. However it keeps growing bigger and bigger. Finally you feel an explosion of heat in your belly. At first you think that you've just thrown up but that isn't it at all. The feeling is gone almost as quickly as it came.

You put your hand to your belly and hunch over a bit. Then you notice that everything is wrong, absolutely wrong. You look down at yourself and see that for some strange reason you are wearing a skirt suit, tan pantyhose, and four inch black heels.

You look up to the see the woman's head on a very male looking body and wearing the clothes that you had on earlier. She is warily glaring at you.

You have the following choices:

1. You arrive at your floor

2. She freaks out

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quicksilver (UN: quicksilvertg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quicksilver has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926844-Shadow-Swap/cid/1792892-An-office