*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose Your Path!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/1942820-Choose-Your-Path
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1929732
She has been captured. Now do whatever you wish to her.
Chapter #1

Choose Your Path!

    by: Zero
Abducted By Modern People - this route will for those who prefer a realistic plotline. No aliens, magic, spells, or any of that. Our protagonist is captured by a small group of mischievous "opportunists" who will deal with her the old fashion way. Stuff like ropes, chains, dungeons, cells, duct tape, handcuffs, and primitive tools.

Abducted By School
- taken to a secret location, our lovely protagonist will undergo a rigorous and strict curriculum as a student of this private high school to really get her grades up in all academic disciplines. If she does not meet expectations by her teachers, she shall be severely punished through tickling and torture. Who knows, you might even learn a thing or two.

Abducted By Nature - This route will take place in a forest or a jungle that could have lakes, caves, and underground tunnels. There will be fictional and perverted plants and creatures such as constricting vines and webs that will entangled our protagonist. Moving branches, quicksand, and underwater adventures are all examples. Rebecca will have to try and escape this place.

Abducted By Aliens
- inside a UFO, our cute protagonist must try to escape from captivity. However, the obstacles are extreme as aliens of all sorts will experiment with their adorable human specimen. Basically anything can happen in this path which can involve a lot of sci-fi materials.

Abducted By Magic
- This route will be as fictional as it gets. A witch that dwells in her own dimension would use her magic to torment our captured protagonist with summoned creatures, ghosts, and living objects. Basically, anything impossible can be possible.



You have the following choices:

1. Abducted By Modern People

2. Abducted By School

3. Abducted By Nature

4. Abducted By Aliens

5. Abducted By Magic

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/1942820-Choose-Your-Path