*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Abducted By School
  2. Choose Your Path!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/1952842-Abducted-By-School
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1929732
She has been captured. Now do whatever you wish to her.
This choice: Abducted By School  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Abducted By School

    by: BlacKitten
The vehicle that every student was familiar with, the school bus, had stopped by as usual in this early morning. Rebecca stepped up the few stairs after the doors unfolded, and she settled herself down in her usual seat, placing her light-blue backpack by her side. Despite having the same bus number, the driver in the front on the left was a different man. The teenage girl reckoned that he was just a substitute bus driver.

During the entire ride to school, she was preoccupied with her cellphone, listening to music while texting with her friends. No other student had stepped on the bus throughout the trip that lasted longer than usual, and it was from that observation that made her questioned if something was wrong.

Looking out the window, the streets and pathways were completely unfamiliar to her, and the bus had finally parked by a high school that did she had never attended before in her life. There was no name to this school visible by any signs, and the bus she was on was the only school bus around. There were some cars parked outside, but there were no other students whatsoever.

Followed by an eerie silence, the doors slid open, and Rebecca hung her backpack over her shoulders before speaking to the bus driver. She was told to give out her full name, and as the man went through a list, he stated that this was the right place. His next piece of advice was for her to enter from the front and speak to the staff members in the main office to clear out this confusion.

This sounded like an appropriate suggestion as she was certain that this was the wrong place. Stepping down the stairs, she power-walked straight towards the building as the doors of the bus closed behind her. Upon entering inside, Rebecca entered the main office. By the chair, there was an elderly lady who greeted her with a smile, "How may I help you?"

Explaining her unusual predicaments, she was then asked to give out her full name, and after that, the lady claimed that there were no mistakes. Apparently, Rebecca had been transferred here with permission from her previous school, but this just cannot be! However, miraculously, a schedule was given to her on which classes she had for several days in advanced. Unlike her previous school, there was even a special school uniform for her to wear that were inside a plastic bag.

For the time being, she might as well go along with it for the day. What will the ticklish little teenage girl do next?

You have the following choices:

1. Gym!

2. Detention for being late to school!

3. Get Tested!

4. Going to Class

5. Author's Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BlacKitten (UN: blackitten at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/1952842-Abducted-By-School