*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Abducted By Nature
  2. Choose Your Path!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/1952844-Abducted-By-Nature
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1929732
She has been captured. Now do whatever you wish to her.
This choice: Abducted By Nature  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Abducted By Nature

    by: BlacKitten
Last night, Rebecca had done her homework, surfed the internet a bit, took a hot bubble bath, brushed her teeth, and went straight to bed.

So, what happened?

She was now awake with a terrified and befuddled first impression at what she was seeing. Surrounded by tall trees, plants, and grass with a blue, partly cloudy, sky, the girl was experiencing culture shock. Sunny, beautiful environment, lovely temperature, but this wasn't home!

How did she get here and more importantly, how can she leave? She hadn't the slightly clue in which direction to start walking towards.

Nothing would be gained in simply sitting here in the patch of soft grass. Rebecca stood up, brushed off any dirt on her clothes, and cautiously walked in a random direction, hoping to at least find a man-made pathway that could lead her to some people for help.

However, where will she really end up walking towards?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BlacKitten (UN: blackitten at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/1952844-Abducted-By-Nature