*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/1964806-Detention-for-being-late-to-school
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1929732
She has been captured. Now do whatever you wish to her.
This choice: Detention for being late to school!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Detention for being late to school!

    by: Zero
That didn't go as she planned. Uncertainty reigned over her mind, switching back and forth between heading to class or heading back home. Rebecca left the main office, closing the door behind her, and right after she did so, a tall slim woman walked towards her. Wearing a formal suit and a stern face, the older one glared strictly at the lone student standing outside of class. "You! What is your name?" she asked in a demanding tone.

The sudden voice shook her confidence as the student stuttered her words, "H-huh? R-r-rebecca!"

"Why aren't you in class yet? You're late for school!" The towering figure scolded, but before a response was heard, she gestured the girl to follow her, "Come to my office right now."

Speechless, Rebecca obediently followed her down the hallway, afraid to even defend herself with words. This scary woman was so unapproachable that it left her with nothing to say. Was she a teacher? Hopefully not a teacher in one of her classes, that would be awful. Not too far away from the main office, the teenager stepped inside another room with the words engraved on the door, labeling it as the Principal's Office. Yikes! Did this mean that this scary lady was the principal here? It was such bad luck to run into her then. Inside, there was an office desk on her side of the room, and a chair situated flank of it.

"This may be your first day here, but that's no excuse to be late," the woman seemed to have known that this was Rebecca's first day. Glancing at the clock hung above the door frame, she posed a simple question, "Tell me, what time is it now?"

Peeking at the minute and hour hand at the circular ticking device, the girl replied, "7:45"

"And what time does school start?" The principal gave a follow-up question.

"7:30, right?" she was wondering if the time differed from her previous high school.

"That's right. You're fifteen minutes late, meaning your detention will be twice that long!" The figure of authority stated an unusual policy. How cruel! Detention for simply being late for school? And it was only fifteen minutes. Although, half an hour long shouldn't be too bad, but Rebecca had never been in trouble before, at least not to this extent. From what she heard from friends and acquaintances, detentions were usually held after school.

A hand gestured towards the chair near the main desk, "Have a seat. We're starting it now."

"Eh?" The girl widened her eyes in surprise before dropping the plastic bag that had her school uniform inside. Then, her backpack was taken off, and she sat down the chair, facing towards the principal who sat on a more comfy leather chair with wheels. To her horror, the woman cuffed each of her wrist with the metal cuffs at her armrests as if worried that the girl would run away. Was going to such extreme measures really necessary? After that, what appeared to be some sort of footrest was dragged across the floor, and it too had metallic cuffs where her ankles were then slipped into before locked.

The older one slipped the girl's sandals off of her small, tender feet that faced towards her, and soon, the woman shall demonstrate the reason for the cuffs to lock the student in place. "Thirty minutes starts now," while still sitting on her chair, the principal began stroking her nails across the pair of soft, sensitive soles.

"Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" Rebecca giggled immediately, scrunching up her toes in defense against the tickling. What was this? She can't do this to her! What kind of punishment involved her feet being tickled? It was too late to think this through; her body's natural response was to break free from her. No matter how much she squirmed and struggled, it was of no use.

One hand pulled the two big toes back, forcefully exposing the defenseless skin to be explored with the other hand. "Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Stop! Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Stop it! He-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Please! Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-! You can't! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Do this! AHHHH! He-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" Despite her pleading and begging, the woman gave no reply, remaining silent just when the girl wanted her to talk the most.

How long had it been? Thirty minutes of this torture? It can't be! Even the tickler should get tired of this before time is up. Rebecca tried to jerk her head back, but she couldn't even see the clock. What time is it? How long will this last? She needed to know how much she had to endure! Otherwise, it will continue to feel like an eternity.

"Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Break! He-ha-ha-ha-ha! Give me a break! He-ha-ha-ha-ha! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" Once again, no response. It was as if the principal was under a trance as her eyes was staring only at the pair of feet that desperately tried to curl up.

One thing was for certain; this woman was crazy!

You have the following choices:

1. The torture continues!

2. Go to class!

*Noteb*
3. Author's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/1964806-Detention-for-being-late-to-school